• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun - 3.5 (Closed)

Lot

First Post
Do the best you can. I'm not abandoning you and I've got no problem with Ugg having his conversation retroactively with Darkclaw. I just wanted to keep things moving with my postings. At this point, I've got no problem with a little chronological jumping around if it allows characters to get to know each other. I just moved myself and that 60 mile move was crazy. I can only imagine how crazy your situation is right now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup. I'm hoping if Darkclaw can have a short chat with him, he might feel better about letting him loose, or at least asking for it.

Lot

First Post
jkason: The meal with Rudiot was at mid-day to avoid the worst of the sun. The caravan always stops for a few hours during the worst of the sun and starts again in the late afternoon. It is common for people to get some sleep during that time. Since you are a guest of the caravan, Quaketongue can easily sleep through most of the afternoon in the wagon if he chooses.

jkason

First Post
D'oh! Sorry about that. I completely spaced. I edited my post to reflect the time correctly. I'll try to pay better attention in future.

jason

Voadam

Legend
Heartseer has one open language slot because I wasn't sure of what would be another appropriate language for him after common, Pterran, Terran, and elvish. Should I have it be Thri-Keen or is there another more appropriate one I should have him know?

Lot

First Post
Sorry about the delay. I'm having a crazy time and my time with a computer is limited.

Anyway Voadam, thri-kreen would be an appropriate choice, as the kreen empire stretches out not far from your home.

Remove ads