• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask grits his teeth against the pain. "That was unfair, beast." He then moves out of the creatures range (Tumble, 17+12=29, move to 15' distance), and threatens the creature with his spear (ooc: Ready action to attack if the creature moves into threat range, or partial charge if the creature moves away). If it's possible, he'll withdraw out the door, or towards the door, to prevent the creature from fleeing again.

Velmont

First Post
Tallask have run off, but didn`t tell us why, and my protectorate is inside the building, asking me to wait him here, and as Andus havn`t answer my question, I will stay lying in the shadow taking some fresh time and stay vigilant of my environment.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Socrates pulls his wand of Magic Missiles (level 5) and shoots the spider.
"I could use some aid! It's some sort of phantom Spider. I've been bit and am loosing my sensation in my leg. Hurry please!" He thinks for a moment, What kind of fool am I? Andus and Adamant should have gone down. Either on would have been a better choice than myself. and these newcomers... This could have been an elaborate trap set for me.

silvertable81

First Post
Jayde shouts "If there are bad things down there, don't be down there. I have nothing to deal with spiders of any sort, much less undead ghost spiders."
OOC; If he begins climbing Jayde reaches into the darkness to assist his climb check.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
silvertable81 said:
Jayde shouts "If there are bad things down there, don't be down there. I have nothing to deal with spiders of any sort, much less undead ghost spiders."
OOC; If he begins climbing Jayde reaches into the darkness to assist his climb check.
"Lady Jayde. I beg your pardon but if I were to stop fighting for my life and climb I surely would loose what little life I have left. Your assistance is needed HERE. Now move your A$$!" Socrates yells having lost all patience.

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
DARKSUN vs RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 119

Tallask-

The Tari stands by the exit to outside weilding a dagger with a bit of your blood on it. You rolled to the wall next to the doorway leading further into the building. He studies you for a moment (especially the spear that reaches most of the room) then snarls at you. He morphs into a human again before going back out the door.

Actions?

Socrates-

Both spiders fly at you (as per ghostly ability) and strike with their deadly pincers. 4 pts (5 total now) and an arm and the upper and lower section of a leg are numb with unnatural cold. One spider is much weaker looking than the other.
M Missile again?

Jayde and Odten-
Socrates yells up to you to come down then screams/yells again when attacked.

Actions?

Andus and Adamant- I rolled a natural 1 and a natural 2 on your listen checks. Unless they yell for you , the two of you are still musing over Tallask's strange behavior.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Damn! What a body guard I do...

Adament will remain there, and wonder why Andus is like that.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Adament hears Socrates voice. Not waiting for Andus answer, he stands up and start to run inside the building.

"Where he is?" he shouts.

When he see Jayde looking at the hole with some ladder, he jumps in the hole, try to slow his fall by sliding on the ladder, activate Catfall and tumble down to absorb the most damage possible, and finally draw his weapon (well if any action remain possible).

Last edited:

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
DARKSUN LOST WITHIN RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 120

Adamant hears the yell and rushes in. (OoC: sorry- rolled anatural 1 new die required)

In a hurry he spins and goes down the ladder but loses grip on the way down. The good news is there is something there to break your fall- Socrates. A minor flash occurs as you hit him and several Dim beams strike a ghostly image of a floating spider and it disappears leaving one that is riddled with holes.
Each of you take 4 pts of Subdual damage as you collide in the dim almost dark light. Already, it seems to be brighter within the cellar.

Adamant INIT 12

The last spider strikes by flying once more into Socrates but misses. Socrates and Adamant attack at the same time. Before Adamant fully draws his weapon the Wand does it's work (only had 1 pt left)

The light returns to normal. It is still dark but enough light comes from the hole to reveal thick webs everywhere but a path has been recently been made. It seems to go towards a wall in the deep shadows.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads