Daughter of the Female Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, making the Nature god cry is generally frowned upon anyway...

I don't think a nature god would be crying...... :] Nor would the sun god for his cleric doing something so STUPID to start with! :heh:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
Depends on just how messed up the mentality of the sheep was.... It probably woulda taken a Miracle spell to fix the effects. And I betcha Pelor woulda bitch-slapped him if he'd asked for the spell for something stupid like this... :]
This quite reminscient of that scene in Super Troopers where that guy is dressed in the bear outfit. The one where he looks like he's doin' it.! :lol:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
This quite reminscient of that scene in Super Troopers where that guy is dressed in the bear outfit. The one where he looks like he's doin' it.! :lol:

:lol:

Ever seen the video for the Bloodhound Gang's song, "The Bad Touch"? They dress as monkeys "doing it" in the first minute of the video.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Get this.

The session took place on a farm. We come to the gate and look in and see 6 foot chickens. We deal with the fiesty chickens and the cleric comes out of the barn. He proclaims the farm his kingdom and we all should leave. He runs into a bunkhouse and we chase but stop outside. Try to talk him out, he refuses so we seek out a way in. Some one opens the door and sees the zombies and promptly closes it again. The party discusses just burning the place down with everyone inside. I didn't care for that idea. I went up opened the door and tried to turn the zombies.

Later we find the Rooster. It is 9 feet tall. That was some fight.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
Kemrain's gonna be ticked that I started another hivemind! :lol:

Well, sie shoulda been here for it! ;)

And what's a hivemind without a little.......

FIRE!!!! :D

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Get this.

The session took place on a farm. We come to the gate and look in and see 6 foot chickens. We deal with the fiesty chickens and the cleric comes out of the barn. He proclaims the farm his kingdom and we all should leave. He runs into a bunkhouse and we chase but stop outside. Try to talk him out, he refuses so we seek out a way in. Some one opens the door and sees the zombies and promptly closes it again. The party discusses just burning the place down with everyone inside. I didn't care for that idea. I went up opened the door and tried to turn the zombies.

Later we find the Rooster. It is 9 feet tall. That was some fight.

You guys got pissed off at Colonel Sanders for some bad chicken takeout or something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads