• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daughter of the Female Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darth K'Trava said:
It'd be more of a "lesson" than a "quest" in this case.... :uhoh:
Going on a vacation to Baator is no excuse for laziness. :p At the very least, the cleric should make sure to meet his smiting quota when he's in such a target-rich environment anyway.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
Okaay... he shouldn't have had the kid watching the Discovery Channel with him...

And I had a character who seemed to look like Colonel Sanders' bastard kid. With pointy ears and long, black hair. But the exact same facial hair as Sanders..... :\

I don't think he thought it would scare her.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Aeson said:
The Dm saw a special on TV where a chicken was eating a bug. His 4 year old daughter watched and was scared to death by it. He turned her trauma into an adventure.
Kids are great inspiration, and I personally find it hilarious when they are terrified of things like that...well to a point, but I am evil and all.

Aeson

The site is censored? I started to use the other word for rooster and when it was posted there were smiles instead of the word. I did not know that.

Knowing is half the battle.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darth K'Trava said:
I don't think a nature god would be crying...... :] Nor would the sun god for his cleric doing something so STUPID to start with! :heh:
Well, sob a bit, then destroy.

Aeson

Lady_Acoma said:
Kids are great inspiration, and I personally find it hilarious when they are terrified of things like that...well to a point, but I am evil and all.
I would have gotten a kick out of it.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Frukathka said:
You mean this stuff:
Fire2.bmp
Looks like water...

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
My Goddess, I praise you for the evil firiness that is you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads