DC Gameday V: October 24-25, 2009

John Crichton

First Post
Perhaps for next time an announcement with the deadlines and such right in the title is the way to go. Something like:

PLAYER SIGN UPS START AT 7pm FRIDAY, SEPT 25.

madwabbit

First Post
I'm not familiar with that smilie...
Google it, punk. :cool:

In any event, I'm working on getting some more new folks on board, both as attendees *and* GMs. Everyone should keep coming back after today's sign-up rush to see new games as they get added so they can register for those, in case there's more attendees than games offered.

And I'll probably run another game, and some other folks have mentioned adding additional games.

Last edited:

Riggs

First Post
I posted also on CM, but how are we set for games running? We have enough? I could run my Dread game, like SUn night if we needed more

madwabbit

First Post
I posted also on CM, but how are we set for games running? We have enough? I could run my Dread game, like SUn night if we needed more
I'd post it, if I were you, unless there's something in that slot you really want to try and get into. I think the more games we have, the better, and if no one signs up for a game (or not enough), the GM can always cancel it (and I'd be willing to bet we're going to have a crap ton of killer board games on hand, such as Dominion/Intrigue, BSG/Pegasus, etc.)

Riggs

First Post
I'm not currently signed up for anything on Saturday morning...

I will totally run Dread for you and DG! at some point. At the time of reg here you were still maybes to come play it already. I signed up for all slots this time, but I'll owe you two. Maybe a post-dinner house game? :)

Remove ads