• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death in Freeport

doghead

thotd
ooc - DiF

Apologies for the lack of posts. Its been a bit mental here for the last few days. It will be for the rest of the week. So I'm pretty much going to have to write myself off until then.

If its a problem, I understand and will withdraw Hinjo. Again, apologies.

doghead
aka thotd

Voadam

Legend
Doghead,

I appreciate the advance warning. If you think things will settle down afterwards I can introduce Hinjo later with no problems.

Voadam

Legend
Lorthanoth,

I noticed Rikki wears leather armor. I believe witches are arcane spellcasters and suffer from arcane spell failure. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of that.

I would let a feat knock out the spell failure for light armor, or alternatively you might be interested in the house rule reflexive dodging feat which works well with rogue (would give you +2 more dex bonus to AC as a 1st level rogue) if you were willing to give up one of your existing feats.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
It's 10%, I'll live dangerously :D

or as Rikki would say "Fink about it this way, guv. I'd rather 'ave me knackers intact than cast a cantrip, know whadda mean?"

Remove ads