Death of the dragons (OOC)

Vertexx69

First Post
Yah I thought we kind of glossed over that point at the start ;p and more than just evil we have undead in the group! Although none of us seem overtly "Muhahahaha!" evil so far, just simply devoted to our own pursuits as opposed to the greater good.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Evil

I think it wouldn't be overly hard for everybody evil to change to neutral, but undead cannot un-undead himself. MAybe paladin should consider Gray Guard version or some other less-then-absolute good class?

Vertexx69

First Post
Another option for him might be to switch from papaldin to fighter since all of his feats and entire focus of the character seems to be on the artificer side of the build.

Voidrazor

First Post
Paladins and evil

I wouldn't was to ask your friend to change his character nor do I want to change mine. Perhaps a better option would be for War to receive a direct order, from whichever authority he recognizes, to work with the party for the greater good. That way we'd have the interesting tension between wildly divergent moral outlooks, but hopefully we can all work together to keep things from degenerating into intra-party violence. As long as the lines of communication remain open OOC, things should work out fine IMO.

Halford

First Post
Well if he is more concerned with build than with character concept - which admittedly may not be the case - he could consider changeing to one of the Unearthed Arcana Paladin variants of different alignment, I believe two are evil and as such would have less trouble working with the group.

I will point out that Alariass is actually not evil, he is Lawful Neutral - despite being undead. Now the question is who would the Paladin's god be? I can see some good dieties finding Alariass a great deal more problematic than others.

You could always pull a Belkar Voidrazor, "What? Holding up a lead sheet is part of my cultural heritage."

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=DM]Welcome back, did you get the email I sent you? Thanks for not bailing on this game.

Has War's player worked out his puter problems? He still hasn't posted anything yet. And as far as Void goes, he gets side tracked by real life some times (Ive been playing a game of his for almost 2 years and we're almost done with the 2nd encounter) so lets proceed as if mearka is around, but incorporeal the way she likes.

Oh look I think shes mentally communicating with Grabhar right now ;p[/sblock]

Remove ads