Death of the dragons (OOC)

hellrazor111

First Post
First off: TO ALL

If you want to keep someting hidden from the rest of the group or have private questions, Email me at blackhawk145@gmail.com

[sblock=FOR NEUROTIC]
Well, first, for now 1s are auto fails, later on(if it goes that far) they won't be.
Also, no on the still mind thing, I see a reason for it due to how I view the monk.
Second make your new character and if something happens to this one, I let you bring him in.
3rd for the prestige class, as dragons arent fast you wouldnt get the dex bonus, but i would allow a con bonus
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
I think Neurotic, Void, Halford and myself are all that are left. The archer only posted once and that was weeks ago. So everyone thats here has already chosen what they wanted.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Organisation

[sblock = For DM]Should I change the organisation from Guardians of the Green for Guardians of the dragons? This is prereq for fist of the forest, but claws of dragon needs little change to this philosophy..

Semi-secret organisation whose lowly agent Marius is sent out of the temple to collect additional information while more prominent member worry about death of dragons?
[/sblock]

hellrazor111

First Post
My friend, (the one playing War) until his internet gets to the point that he can post for himself, will be ran under my account. I didn't include him earlier because I was trying to figure out how got get a paladin to work with evil.

Remove ads