• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DeathNet PbP [full]

Mitchifer

First Post
All right, after experiencing technically difficulties, I'm up and running. The IC post will be up shortly, so just follow the link in my .sig.

Kalanyr, I'll gladly put you down as a back-up. Also, I might be adding players later in the game, depending on the situation. Since this is my first time running a PbP, I want to see how hard it is to run 4 people before taking on any more.

Also, any tips on how much and when exp is usually given out in a PbP, and the best way to handle battles, would be appreciated.

Mitchifer

First Post
The IC thread is now up and running. Let the game begin. Also, a few other things:

Sollir: Could you add Hades to the rouges gallery thread?

Garyh: I noticed that for Iron Viper you have "Versatile attack" down for both a bonus feat and a talent. What did you mean to have for your 3rd level wargame talent?

Thanks

Mitchifer

First Post
Although I realize many of you might be busy with Turkey-day and shopping, I'm going to wait for more posts til tonight, and then I'll put up an update. Thanks

garyh

First Post
Mitchifer said:
Garyh: I noticed that for Iron Viper you have "Versatile attack" down for both a bonus feat and a talent. What did you mean to have for your 3rd level wargame talent?

That was supposed to be Close Combat Attack. I've fixed the error. THanks for spotting that!

garyh

First Post
Mitchifer said:

That was supposed to be Close Combat Attack. I've fixed the error. THanks for spotting that!

Mitchifer

First Post
I'm still waiting for posts from Psypher and Sollir so we can move the game forward. Garyh and Jarval, you both can go ahead and converse with Themis some more. Thanks

Mitchifer

First Post
Kalanyr, you can go ahead and post a character and jump into the game if you'd like...although it seems that some of the interest has died.

If you guys are having difficulty posting, let me know...and I could put the game on hiatus or something. Thanks

Mitchifer

First Post
Ok, I'm thinking of waiting til this weekend for posts from psypher and sollir. If there aren't any by that time, I'll be looking for new players.

If they choose to come back after that, they're still welcome in the game; it's just that I'm tired of waiting. Thanks

Remove ads