• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dec] What are you playing?

Anime Kidd

Explorer
mmu1 said:
That doesn't get any better, you know... Not saying this to be a jerk, it's just the truth - the higher level you get, the worse the grind, and the more work you need to put into getting high quality gear. (which often comes down to doing instanced or raid dungeons over and over and over and over...)

Though also keep in mind that, in all likelihood, this late in time many of the people your level are not starting from scratch, but simply starting a new character, and they've been able to send themselves money from their level 60s and twink out, so the in-game economy is completely messed up.

I figured people would setup their newer characters with the best possible gear. As for the grinding, I don't mind it too much if it is with a group, but solo, that is down-right depressing. Started a night elf hunter with herbalism and seems to get more money then with my blacksmithing/mining human warrior.

And to keep on-topic, I have also played a bit of Gears of War, Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3 on the Xbox 360. Gears of War rocks on co-op! :cool:

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Just started WH40K: Dark Crusade with the Imperial Guard. I can already tell that it is going to be slow going campaign. I had one skirmish with the Necrons and about the only way I could keep them off of me was to build a mine field two units deep and have three basilisks on standby to blast the holy bejeezes out of any necrons who got knocked off their feet when they stepped on a land mine.

MojoGM

First Post
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City once again...it is my favorite out of the series (I like the 80's)

I go back and play it again from time to time...

Galamir

First Post
I think of myself as more of a hold out even though I have the specs for the newest games I am still playing:
- Ragnarok Online
- Diablo (Not Diablo II)
- Final Fantasy III for NES translated

Banshee16

First Post
Anime Kidd said:
Finally have an opportunity for World of Warcraft (yes, I know Im late). So far its fun but oh how iI hate the grinding needed to level. Must be doing osmething wrong as I don't have the equipment of people equal to my level, Im always broke. :(

Join the club :(

Maybe it's because we're not reading the hint guides or something..

Either that, or I just suck.

Banshee

sckeener

First Post
My fiancée has never played the Snowblind engine games co-op..so I'm working my way through them with her. I don't know if I'll finish all this month though....

I already finished Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and I'm currently playing BGDA2 with her.

After that I think we will be playing one of the following:

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
X-Men Legends 1

I'll have to repurchase the following
Champions of Norrath Call to Arms
Champions of Norrath Return to Arms

and I've never played
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers
X-Men Legends 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

For the holidays, I'll probably have relatives over for the holidays and play D&D Heroes.

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
Civ IV: Warlords (with various mods)
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Alpha Centauri

Recently finished Castlevania: Circle of the Moon off the GBA doublepack, albeit playing on a GameCube with the GB player.

I'd be playing the new Zelda if I could find a Wii, but no luck yet. Admittedly, I haven't tried very hard. :)

MarauderX

Explorer
D&D Online for my gaming needs... no need for a PS3 for me!

Plus I got through one of Terry Brooks and hope to finish him as my 'author of the month'.

Remove ads