[Dec] What are you watching?

Krug

Newshound
All right finished Buffy Season 6. Now to go watch some of the special features and the commentaries for some of the better episodes.

Didn't really like S6 though, esp the Buffy-Spike (un)romance. Kinda like Sid dating Britney if you ask me.

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Krug said:
All right finished Buffy Season 6. Now to go watch some of the special features and the commentaries for some of the better episodes.

Didn't really like S6 though, esp the Buffy-Spike (un)romance. Kinda like Sid dating Britney if you ask me.

Kind of agree with you there. "Once More, With Feeling" is GREAT, and is probably my all-time favorite single episode, but I think that Seasons 2 and 3 are the best of the series.

Krug

Newshound
I kinda liked season 5 as well, but 3 was probably my favourite.

Also just watched The Director's Series: Spike Jonze. His music video for Beastie Boy's Sabotage is a riot!

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Welverin said:
You don't like the Princess Bride, so it's my sworn duty as an obsessive fan.

You might want to go back and re-read my post. I was talking about Princess BLADE, a Japanese sci-fi martial arts film with fight choreagraphy by Donnie Yen, not Princess BRIDE. I love Princess Bride. Here's a link for Princess Blade:
http://www.theprincessblade.com/
Totally different movie.

I'd hate me too if I didn't like The Princess Bride. :D

Welverin

First Post
Mog Elffoe said:
You might want to go back and re-read my post. I was talking about Princess BLADE, a Japanese sci-fi martial arts film with fight choreagraphy by Donnie Yen, not Princess BRIDE. I love Princess Bride. Here's a link for Princess Blade:
http://www.theprincessblade.com/
Totally different movie.

I'd hate me too if I didn't like The Princess Bride. :D

Oops.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Just for fun I broke out Battlefield: Earth the other day. I wonder where they went wrong...

So wrong... :p

Remove ads