• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Default "PoL" Setting - Setting Info Compilation (Now Wikified!)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Dr. Strangemonkey said:
There are some details from the preview books and KotS. Are those fair game?

Given that none of this is actual rules, the fluff should be fairly fair game (as it were).

If it's large chunks of text, then give a page reference (such as with the list of deities, above) but if it's small chunks of information that can be mined and collected, I think summarising them and posting them should be fine.

Inez Hull

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
• Primordials were the god-like masters of the chaotic elements that existed at the dawn of time. They forged the world from “Elemental Chaos”.

... In the beginning primal chaos ruled... :D

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
The latest WOTC previews talk about a new adventure path. In the path preview, it mentions that the Elsir Vale, from Red Hand of Doom, exists and the events of RHoD took place ten years ago.

That's very cool, because that adventure freakin rocks.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Thank you! I've also put the details up on my Obsidian Portal Wiki (although I think you have to be a player in my campaign to see that) and when I get time I'll add it to my own website so that everyone can see it.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I've attached a section of the map I'm doing for my "First Work" setting. See first post.

Specifically, it covers the areas detailed in Keep on the Shadowfell and Red Hand of Doom.

Let me know what you think!

Aristotle

First Post
I'd love to see this go to a 4e wiki of some sort with page references. Lots of us intend to use the PoL to some degree, with our own maps and such... A compilation of purely official resources would be a real asset as more books are released.

Remove ads