• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deluxe DM Screen Releases Today

The new deluxe DM Screen releases today (it was released 11 days ago in preferred stores), so you should be able to pick it up at your local retailer. It's already proving popular, trending at 83.5%. Why not pop in and quickly rate the screen and let everyone know what thought of it?

Grainger

Explorer
Mine just arrived - looks good (the artwork is a little Straight Outta the 80s, though). I'm not sure how much use I will get out of the improv tables - the "something happened" table has "someone has to go the bathroom" as a thing - classy - and most of the other events are equally uninspiring. But I'm not a GM who wants to randomly generate stuff happening, so it's not really aimed at me.

Having the conditions and other info is useful, though, and there's little I would need in a game that isn't here. Still, IMO it doesn't matter that much what's on the DM side; 5e is almost transparent while you're running it. This screen does its job as a decent-looking barrier to hide my notes and die rolls. It helps that it seems sturdy, folds up small, and is landscape orientation too.

SquareKnot

Explorer
I was pleased to see the cover art for the screen. It's refreshing when you carefully consider the party diversity. The table selection was OK, but frankly could have been better. I've used it for a few hours now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads