Demonomicon - after the big 14?

Who should be the subject of a Demonomicon article after the "big 14" are finished?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Most likely, the Demonomicon (for as long as it continues) will wrap up the “big 14” from FC1 by focusing on the other half: Demogorgon (next up!), Graz’zt, Juiblex, Obox-ob, Orcus, Pale Night, and Yeenoghu. So, when that’s done in… 2009, what’s left? Plenty, in fact! :)

Just decided to conduct an informal poll to see who people would want to see an article on. I pulled this list from wikipedia, subtracting FC1’s “big 14” and Lolth of course. You’ll find a brief description of each on the wiki, for those you’re not immediately familiar with.

Which of these deserves a shot to be a truly mighty, fully developed villain? Which are too one-dimensional and don’t have what it takes to be worthy of a full article? Sound off now!

You know, even some of the dead or exiled lords could still be interesting, so long as their presence is still felt in the Abyss and/or Material Plane today…

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I think Alzrius deserves an article. He's been mentioned several times, but never detailed, and deserves to be made known on a much larger scale!

Not that I'm biased or anything. :heh:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Who the heck stuck Alphaks onto Wikipedia as a demon lord?

My first choice would be to retire the series and start with the archdevils and then work on other beings of comparable power and notoriety after that.

Barring that, I'd like to see Miska the Wolf-Spider, the Queen of Chaos and Kerzit.

Last edited:

My voting technique was easy: If I could remember them being mentioned in D&D and remembered who they were without having to look it up, I voted for them. If not, I didn't, figuring I'd like to at least see my choices before going even more obscure. ;)

And yes, I voted for Turaglas, even though the article in which I introduced him already bears a strong resemblance to what would become the Demonomicon articles, just because I'd love to see him made more core/mainstream. :D

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Boz,

I think you mean FC 1/FC I not 2/II.

As for who comes after the "big 14" I'm still waiting impatiently for Orcus. :p

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I've always had a soft spot for Abraxas. His picture is super-cool, and his treatment in Book of Fiends was great. :)

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads