• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deryni D20

Banshee16

First Post
I've read somewhere a there is going to be a D20 conversion of the Deryni world into a game setting....has anyone heard anything about this, and what company is releasing it?

Banshee

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Grey Ghost Press, which is apparently Ann Dupris, who used to work for TSR.

http://www.derynirealms.com/

Supposed to be out this summer, I think.

I dunno if it's going to be d20 or not. I know it'd going to be Fudge, but they also say "OGL", which could mean d20 but with character generation, except!!!!, that Fudge apparently has also been released under the OGL. OTOH, it says "Dual Statted", which does imply two different systems.

At least, that's what a press release on Gaming Report said in late May. The official websites for the company or the game haven't been updated in almost a year.

If all works out, I believe the Deryni game is supposed to be ready for Gen Con. We'll be sharing a booth with Grey Ghost (booth 1233 I think) and I think Ann's trying to hit the big release. Last we spoke with her a month or two ago, everything seemed to be going well, but a lot can change between then and Gen Con.

joe b.

Krieg

First Post
Just another in the long list of potential products that is making me drool in anticipation.

Woe is me.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I would think 'no news in three years = 'dead''. I'd just use Blue Rose's psi-based arcana system, buy the 'Deryni Companion' and call it a day :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
(sigh).

Yeah. I used to have the website bookmarked and would check up on it every week or so... then every month... and finally gave up on it.

Remove ads