Describe a character!

Imreis

First Post
Ruthia 'Snow Flower' Dascht

Okies well lets see, she belongs to me...and did i mention shes mine yet? Good we have that established so now lets move onto the important stuff. Shes short which I don't mind because it makes carrying her or hugging that much more fun. She loves her wine and occasional brandy and watch out when she goes for the trollstealer because it mean trouble, trust me...I was cleaning dirt and mud out of my favorite coat for weeks after that ordeal. She likes the color white which makes her have that little innocent effect even though I know better but atleast we can pretend its pure for fun some days. Moving on to the next area. She used to be afraid and meak but over the coarse of time with much confidence building I've worked that out of her and helped her turn into a brave and strong woman..(*cough* Dragon *cough) she is now. Her best freinds, family and wht ever else I've missed all tend to think shes weird but damnit, I like her like that. She gotta a stare that could make the spots melt off at leopard and freeze the the fire off at Nightmare's mane, which only makes her smile and laugh that much more enjoyable.

Sword play may not be her strong point but im working on that so give me some time. Her orignal home world is by far different but meh, so is mine and i think its what makes us compatible in the first place becuae admit it, opposites attract, just look at Xanto and Bhryn. Nothing out there is like my Ru Ru and maybe im partial on the matter but who cares becuase shes mine and theres nothing anyone can do about it. Dont even try.

Shes a great mother, wife, friend and well rounded being whos seen, done and helped with much in many peoples lives. Always willing to give people atleast a second chance but never a a fourth chance. Friends and family mean everything to her so dont mess with them or your gonna end up on the wrong end of a blade....that being the pointy end. Keeping ties are most deifenatly important and shouldnt be broken lest she really gets mad...oooh but shes so hawt when shes mad, that little glimmer of muderous rage in her eyes gets me every time.

Lastly, shes suprisingly more strong and dominate then she wants to ever admit or realize due to past encounters with others whom tried there hands at warping her but with time, perhaps I can remedy it.

Rain Cloud

First Post
"Rajak" words from an interveiw with BeGe

Little man always smell like spice from kitchen and spend to much time flirt with boy and girls. He like bedroom to much. Change body like people change clothes but peole still recoignize him. Drink much my brandy keoish with not pay but make others pay for him. He like smoke burning sticks but people no like and make him stop which only make him smoke more. He like hide when trouble walk in. Me want be like him.. Rajak like flirt with pretty ones but not flirt with me. Why no flirt with me? I am pretty too. Bege always get him good drink too. Yet he never take Bege to kitchen. Rajak no picky with what people be, like them anyways. Not have lots enemy but lots friends even if he no know. Bege want be his friend, but he ignore Bege. Make Bege cry. Drink lots but never get drunk becuase he flirt to good to think about hiccuping or burping. No one know what Rajak realy be becuase he smart and hide it good, lots girls like him lots to care about truth. Lots men too....Have good fashion sense and wear snappy cloths. Bege not know what else to say. Bege stop now. Before Mistress Siani catch Bege not working....

As taken from an interveiw with the golem...

Last edited:

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Rain Cloud said:
Little man always smell like spice from kitchen and spend to much time flirt with boy and girls. He like bedroom to much. Change body like people change clothes but peole still recoignize him. Drink much my brandy keoish with not pay but make others pay for him. He like smoke burning sticks but people no like and make him stop which only make him smoke more. He like hide when trouble walk in. Me want be like him.. Rajak like flirt with pretty ones but not flirt with me. Why no flirt with me? I am pretty too. Bege always get him good drink too. Yet he never take Bege to kitchen. Rajak no picky with what people be, like them anyways. Not have lots enemy but lots friends even if he no know. Bege want be his friend, but he ignore Bege. Make Bege cry. Drink lots but never get drunk becuase he flirt to good to think about hiccuping or burping. No one know what Rajak realy be becuase he smart and hide it good, lots girls like him lots to care about truth. Lots men too....Have good fashion sense and wear snappy cloths. Bege not know what else to say. Bege stop now. Before Mistress Siani catch Bege not working....

Priceless!

Brooke

First Post
Laura my Friend

Laura Jarron… God, what can be said about Laura? I love her. Hell, I love her probably more than I should… .she’s so strong, and sometimes more than just a little bit stubborn. But I don’t care. She has a big heart, no matter how hard she tries to hide it. I know she cares about me, even if it’s not in the way I want her too. She’s my rock, my anchor. She’s kept me alive. That woman’s been to hell and back for me, several times already. She’s faced death himself and still never backed down. She’s got a gun in one hand, and a grenade launcher in the other. Sure, she might be a little roughed up right now… sure, she’s on a breathing tank, but screw it. Nothing can keep Laura Jarron down. Her body may be broken, but her spirit’s still there. Even when I’ve been madder than a hatter, she’s been there. When I was blind, she was helping me walk. I owe that woman my life, and then some. I’ll never be able to pay her back, but I’m going to try. God knows I will…

Toxicsyn

First Post
Beegee...
what can i say about someone who is the constant silent listener to our woes and problems, gives away drinks and excellent food fare. . . Other then being rock hard and built like a brick? Okay...built well in all the right places, gotta give credit due to the sculptors there... naturally i had him conmissioned..... really .. my idea.

- quoted from a Yugoloth

Stormy Skies

First Post
Interview with a Golem. Part II, Fege's take on Jeajea

He always seem bright and cheerful when he walk in. Likes my place a lot. Says he come here to watch people worship. He always keep fights down when he around. Make my work easier. He also always seem to have lady or two to talk to. He very lucky. Fege want his luck. Maybe Fege stuff him in pocket But Fege be nice. Wingy elf friends with boss. He like her cooking. He always seem to have smile on face, even when bad things happen. But he don't like people h knows in trouble. He will stand up and protect people he knows. He also very much not like angery things happen in Tymora's house. He always work hard, try to stop the bad before it get big. Fege have never seen him be hurt. Again, he very very very lucky. Maybe too lucky? Fege must go back to work, have lots of cups to polish....

Last edited:

Remove ads