Describe your vision of Gamma World where you live

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've been lucky enough to actually do Gamma World where I live. See D20 Apocalypse. The minisetting I did for that book was kind of a revamped version of The Darkland Empire, which appeared in Action Check #6 (edited by the ever cool Jeff Ibach), which is available as a free download here: http://alternityrpg.net/downloads/e-zines/Action_Check_November_6.pdf

I'm not sure which is more impressive - the fact that this was the first time I had been published by someone other than myself, or how much my writing has improved since then. Oy vey!
Heh, that's really interesting considering the post I just made. I'm not sure when or where I found your PDF on The Darkland Empire.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh man, you still have that PDF version of the Darkland Empire I threw together myself. That brings back memories.
Yep, I have tons of stuff from way back when archived on CD. Here's another map...

Colin Stobbe's GW Knighted States Map
37116d1224373122-describe-your-vision-gamma-world-where-you-live-colin-stobbes-gw-knighted-states-map.gif

I'd forgotten I'd had this one. Let me see what else I have. :)

Attachments

• Colin Stobbe's GW Knighted States Map.gif
    Colin Stobbe's GW Knighted States Map.gif
    434.7 KB · Views: 256

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Awesome stuff!:D It's giving me an itch to check out Gamma World somemore. Also, that's one seriously cool map.:cool:
Part of me thinks that the map came from a speculative science website that detailed what the world would look like if the polar caps melted, or something like that. Itwas too cool not to download.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Part of me thinks that the map came from a speculative science website that detailed what the world would look like if the polar caps melted, or something like that. Itwas too cool not to download.

I'll be safe where I live. It's far away from the ocean and it's far enough North that a little warming would do us some good.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Lots of Other GW Stuff
Note that I did not create any of this and I don't remember where I got most of it. -KF72

Attachments

• Slag Grenade.txt
    952 bytes · Views: 84
  • M-62 Bacterial Gel Grenade.txt
    2 KB · Views: 100
  • Warhogs.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Quartz Omnitar.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Bandoa.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Bandoa.jpg
    Bandoa.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 71
  • G-5 Thunder & Lightning.txt
    875 bytes · Views: 74
  • G-4 Meatgrinder.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 85
  • G-3 Bearhunter.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 85
  • G-2 Interrogator.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 86
  • G-1 Terminator.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Dynaflow Torpedo.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 77
  • new weapons.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 73
  • new armor.xls
    14 KB · Views: 92
  • Bumper Jack Crossbow.txt
    846 bytes · Views: 91
  • G-8 Squareshooter.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 86
  • G-7 Soulharvester.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 80
  • G-6 Scorpion.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Advice for Mutants.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Timeline.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 284

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll be safe where I live. It's far away from the ocean and it's far enough North that a little warming would do us some good.
I'd probably not be as lucky since their is a military base nearby. Still, maybe Edmonton wouldn't be important enough to nuke. :p

I think there would be a lot of "Jericho" scenarios in the north as some places would go unbombed. Of course, the nuclar winter that followed would wipe out tons of people.

I could see places like Whitehorse in the Yukon and Yellowknife in the NWT being relatively unaffected regarding the worst of the radiation. Alaska likely wouldn't be as lucky. Vancouver would most likely end up under water.

I'd use some of the WHL franchise names as Cryptic Alliances. The Oil Kings near Edmonton, The Hitmen near Calgary... heh.

Remove ads