• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

design the perfect mate

Hida Bukkorosu

First Post
imagine, if you will, that you are given a magical computer system that you can use to design and create a fully functional human being of the opposite (or same, for those who swing that way) sex to be your ideal mate.

what would that person be like?

the Jester

Legend
Intelligent, compassionate, pagan, gamer, fiery, kinky, with a wicked sense of humor, a pug lover, loves to travel, mellow. Oh yeah, and female.

If you're talking about physical traits, those really don't matter so much, but I do prefer women who don't look too much like me (i.e. I'm a blonde white guy; if I lay my arm across her arm and there's a big color contrast, I like that).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
"Ideal" is thoroughly overrated.

My ideal is limited by my own self-knowledge and wisdom, by what I think would be best for me. Very often, what people think they want and what is actually best for them are not the same thing.

My ideal is limited by what I can imagine. The Universe is not similarly restrained, and can create something better than I can think up.

The Universe already has created something better than I can think up, and I'm marrying the lady in October :p

Last edited:

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
A smart girl, preferably with glasses and also at least tolerant of the geekly arts if not an active player herself. If she would be say, a redhead, just icing on the cake, baby. Redhead's not required though. Smart is needed, I don't like girls I feel like I need to talk down to. ;)

KenM

Banned
Banned
Heidi.jpg

Sado

First Post
A female version of me, but a little better looking and not quite as smart (yeah, I'm a jerk, but I'm honest).

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hida Bukkorosu said:
imagine, if you will, that you are given a magical computer system that you can use to design and create a fully functional human being of the opposite (or same, for those who swing that way) sex to be your ideal mate.

Heh, been reading "Master PC" threads on various Addventures? ;)

I'd try to answer the question, but my answers always seem depraved in comparison to people who can say that they don't need to do this because they've already found someone - I may never know if these people are just saying what sounds good, or if I'm just twisted (though not unhappy for it).

That said, physical attributes aside (must...obey...Grandma rules!) I'd want, basically, the good minus the bad. A woman who has the capacity to realize what I do wrong, but not be (really) upset over it (sycophants are useless). One that is loyal, but has only low levels of jealousy (just enough to make me feel wanted). One that is proactive in most regards, but can still be servile to me (except for "certain times"). One that...

...damn it, getting depraved again. ;)

Last edited:

Hida Bukkorosu

First Post
well, here's my answer:

physical: she would be petite and cute with red hair, green eyes, a few freckles, and "cute girl next door" features. she'd be short and have small breasts no bigger than a handful.

mental: she would be smart, smart enough to be an equal challenge to me in games, as well as able to have introspective conversations with. she would enjoy all sorts of games, as well as amusement parks and roller coasters. she would be for the most part shy and quiet, but also have a bit of a weird streak and would think nothing of us bursting into song together in the line waiting for the roller coaster while everyone else gives us strange looks. she would be strongly nonconformist. she would be a virgin, but would have an extremely high sex drive. she would be formerly religious but currently not. she would be utterly loyal and devoted to me to the exclusion of all else, be that country or family outside of me.

fantastical (this is with an extra powerful computer that enables unrealistic things to be true): she would be able to split into multiple bodies with slightly different appearances for when i'm in the mood for a bit of variety in the looks department, and to make things a bit... interesting at night ;) and she would not age

KenM

Banned
Banned
Andrew D. Gable said:
A smart girl, preferably with glasses

I have a thing for girls with glasses, too. The pic I posted is just a good friend, hopefully someday will be more. We just meet last January, but we have become very close.

Remove ads