• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:[SBLOCK]Abdiel tries to follow the conversation between Zykovian and the Copper-haired girl, with no success. Abdiel finally turns towards Mhrazhar, and asks, in Mojiin[SBLOCK]"What are they talking about? We have not heard her talk until this morning. She seems strange somehow."[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [SBlock]“Really?” Molpe was shocked that it had been so long, “how do you do it, Karya? It’s just so,” Molpe paused looking for a nicer word but finding none she finished her thought with a small shrug of her elegant shoulders, “depressing here.” [/SBlock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The copper-haired girl shrugs her shoulders and replies in High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"I do not care which name you choose to give me. I know who I am. As for your training, I would agree that it is efficient, though it appeared to be operating at only forty-percent of potential efficiency. Despite being unable to process thought, my photo-receptors are one-hundred percent functional while unconscious, and I can store their readings in visual memory to parse later."
[/SBLOCK]

*Erila replies to Abdiel in Mojiin:*
[SBLOCK]
"I am glad, Abdiel. Truly, I am...as for me, I could not sleep well because of the pain Alire caused you and the deaths of my gentle sisters, so I had to have Alire sleep for me and bear the pain of their losses..."
[/SBLOCK]

Abdiel:
[SBLOCK]
Hmm...it wasn't many--Molpe only healed Abdiel until he was at single-digit, barely conscious. I'll have Erila heal everyone soon though :)
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"No, not really. Its a lovely place, really, in many ways. The people here are all so...I don't know...alive...always in motion, constantly changing and shifting and swirling around. It is quite invigorating. Admittedly, many of them do not have the passion of Amaranthia in their hearts, but there are kind and beautiful people who deserve to learn of love and passion, and I can bring it to them here, whereas on Amaranthia, everyone has it already...have you met anyone like that while you've been here?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]“Yes, yes I have meet someone like that but even then she’s consumed by a need for currency? I think that is what they call it and they let people suffer who do not have this currency… While most of Eldiz is bizarre yet interesting that is just sad and tragic. Maybe I just don’t understand,” Molpe shakes her head at her own thoughts. [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

All but Melody and Molpe:[SBLOCK]*High Praetorian:*[SBLOCK]
108r527 said:
"I do not care which name you choose to give me. I know who I am. As for your training, I would agree that it is efficient, though it appeared to be operating at only forty-percent of potential efficiency. Despite being unable to process thought, my photo-receptors are one-hundred percent functional while unconscious, and I can store their readings in visual memory to parse later."
"Forty percent, really?" Zykovian replied, wondering at the analysis and reasoning of the 40%. "A buffer, so to speak, interesting . . . ."[/SBLOCK]

*In S/E/HP*[sblock] "I should swing by my flat for a few minutes, Abdiel, to better prepare . . . and change into some clothes that aren't stained with my own blood," Zykovian offered. "Do you want to travel with me there? OR should I meet you at the convocation?"[/SBLOCK][/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

AbMM[sblock]Mhrazhar, fascinated and confused at the same time, turns to Abdiel and says:

[Mojiin][sblock]"It appears that the copper-haired girl is a automaton of sorts whose base name is One Zero Eight R Five Two Seven and has a very subserviant personality. She has been sold from master to master. Very strange - a sarcastic being not of her own freewill. She has been called the following names: Slave, Whore , Wench, Sister, and Eleutheria meaning Freedom by her favorite, Miss Myrrhine. Miss Myrrhine was, until recently, the nymph whose throat Zykovian cut. Eri is her current owner. She seems to be aware of feelings but not completely identify with them. A creature more of logic than emotion. Very strange. "[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Currency is one word for it," Karya nods, "And in itself, currency is not really a problem--its basically an idea that would make it so you could do a favour for one sister and then get a favour in exchange from a completely different sister. The real issue is that life for other races cannot proceed without consuming resources continually, whereas we Nymphs are sustained by nature and our love and joy, and we do not consume anything unless we wish to do so. Thus, since there are limited resources for them, they simply cannot engage in a system of infinite generosity, like we have in Amaranthia. Many Nymphs are disgusted by this, and turn away from these people because of it, but it only makes me love them more because I know that they need my love more. I will not fault you your opinion, because that is the way I thought at first too, and when I first got here, I wanted to go right back to Amaranthia, and I was crying and pouting and begging to leave...but then I realised how very selfish it was for me to retreat back to my one little corner of the universe where things are all pretty and perfect and let all these people who need my love wither away...The world outside of Amaranthia can be a place of love and beauty or a dark place of suffering...and the fact that it could also be dark makes it more special and wonderful when it is full of love than Amaranthia, where there is no other choice."

"I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear my ramblings, but you just remind me so much of myself when I was younger..."
[/SBLOCK]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:[SBLOCK]
Keia said:
*In S/E/HP*[sblock] "I should swing by my flat for a few minutes, Abdiel, to better prepare . . . and change into some clothes that aren't stained with my own blood," Zykovian offered. "Do you want to travel with me there? OR should I meet you at the convocation?"[/SBLOCK]
Abdiel responds in Seelie[SBLOCK]"I believe it would be wiser to travel in a pack. Strays tend to get picked off. While I do not know what a 'flat' is, we will follow you to yours so that you may change clothes."[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads