• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Nothing big. Discovery went on for a while about how wonderful of an opportunity this is and how exploration can help you see new places, learn new things, make new friends, and find new love. Then there have been a few seminars and showcases, but mostly people have been mingling at the brunch buffet."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [SBlock]“Whose Discovery?” Molpe says curiously as she gives Karya a tender squeeze, “I don’t mind mingling if you would rather go to the brunch, sister, but I will have to pass on the food until after I give my speech. I hope you understand, sister, but if possible I want to leave nothing to chance.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
Whose Discovery?
"Discovery is a Planeswalker who is one of the people in charge of the whole thing. He's one of the people who asked me to look for you."
I don’t mind mingling if you would rather go to the brunch, sister, but I will have to pass on the food until after I give my speech. I hope you understand, sister, but if possible I want to leave nothing to chance.
"Oh, no, I wouldn't even think of it. I heard you wanted to go to the Mystic Springs Bathhouse, so that is where we shall go--and we'll stay there until you feel all better, and that's that!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Well that was very nice of him,” Molpe says with a small grin before she hugs the dryad and squeezes her hand reassuringly, “Karya, I appreciate it but I do feel better. I will admit I wasn’t having a good time being arrested in all but all of my unhappiness left me when you woke and hugged me. I am fine now, sister, I truly am but like any Naiad I do always look forward to my next swim… and to seeing my sister Zarina.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Then its settled!" Karya says with a big smile as she hugs Molpe back, "We'll go see Zarina and then head to the convocation later today."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [SBlock]Molpe replied with a grin that made it apparent that she was happy indeed, “Yes, we shall sister!”

She walked slightly, and in her sister’s arms, for a few before turning back to his sister curious about something else once again, “Sister, how long have you been here on Eldiz?” [/SBlock]

Eonthar

Explorer
AbMM:[SBLOCK]
FreeXenon said:
Mojiin[sblock]"Is there now a reason to be going to this convocation? We should find the first ship back to Arris. This planet is nothing more than a den of vipers and we are waiting to be bitten! If we stay here with the Crazen it very likely to be stolen again. How many times will we have to lose it before we leave? Any investigations as to who and why do not really matter right now. That can be saved for after we return it back to Arris.

Keep this Sister.
"[/sblock]*Mhrazhar carefully hands the Crazan Arris to Abdiel for her to keep.*

Abdiel takes the Crazan Arris and places it into one of his pouches. He ponders Mhrazhar's question, and replies in Mojiin:[SBLOCK]"Thank you for the Crazan Arris, I will take good care of it. I believe that going to the convocation may be our best way to find a way off of this planet, and back to Arris. The convocation is looking to establish a company of space travellers. I believe that it will be very interesting - and could very well be our best means of getting to Arris."[/SBLOCK]
Abdiel looks around the room, and notices the angle of sunlight coming into the room. He [speaks to Zykovian, interrupting his conversation with the copper-haired woman, in Seelie:[SBLOCK]"Zykovian, we should leave for the convocation right away, I believe that we are already late. I do not know how long it will last, but I would not want to miss it. We can get some food along the way."[/SBLOCK]
He then moves towards Erila, and carefully wakes her up, whispering to her, in Mojiin[SBLOCK]"Erila, wake up. It is time for us to leave."[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

All but Melody and Molpe:[SBLOCK]*High Praetorian:*[SBLOCK]
108r527 said:
"It does not mean that I cannot be rendered unconscious via hostile magics," she says with a small hint of irony, "Greetings Sir Zykovian, I am One Zero Eight R Five Two Seven...Your Praetorian Warbow is quite beautiful, and you use it like a true Praetor. Or, at least, there appears to be a ninety-five percent correlation between your style of archery and that of someone Praetorian-trained."
"Your analysis is indeed accurate, One Zero Eight," Zykovian replied. "How did you come to be on Kanath, if I may ask? Also, is there another appellation you are comfortable with, One Zero Eight?"[/SBLOCK]*Zykovian gave the head-nod acknowledgement to both Abdiel and Mhrazhar when they awoke. He moved to the doorway of the room to glance into the halls. Zykovian needed to return to his flats to prepare his arcane knowledge for the day . . . well, the rest of it anyway.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads