Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]* Molpe giggles along with Karya before looking around at her surroundings with a sense finality. *

“You can explain in detail on are way to Zarina's,” Molpe says standing up and pulling her sister up with her in her enthusiasm, “I want to get far away from this room, this building, and I want to so you my appreciation for all you have done!”

* Not giving Karya a chance to reply Molpe leans in and kisses her fully as she wraps her arms around the dryad’s body… * [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]

"Mmph," Karya begins, muffled by Molpe's kiss as she is about to reply.

*Her passion awakened, Karya wraps her arms around Molpe as well, and returns the full kiss warmly.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Molpe teasingly finishes the kiss and grins broadly as she pulls away from her sister. *

“Come, sister, we will finish this properly at Zarina's, besides it will be funnier in the water and maybe Sister Zarina will be as kind to join us.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Sure, Sister. Shall we leave now then?"

*She opens the door gently and motions for Molpe to exit.*

"After you."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh thank you, sister,” Molpe beamed a smile as she passed through the door with a watchful eye on her sister, she wasn’t sure how playful her newly discovered sister was. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"It was my pleasure, Sister, " Karya replies with a smile, "To be able to bring so much joy to you makes me very happy."

*Karya walks up behind Molpe and gives her a playful hug from behind before, twirling Molpe around in her arms to give her a kiss and then moving in front, still holding her arm around Molpe's waist*

"Here, let me show you the way out!" Karya requests with a kind smile.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh! Please do, sister!” Molpe says with huge grin, one of her hands slide down and around the dryad while the other slides down over Karya’s hand ‘holding’ it in an affectionately manner, as she curiously asks her sister a question, “you spoke that you knew of me for some weeks, sister, do you mind me asking how this is possible?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"OK, let's go!" Karya replies with a big smile for Molpe, as she leads Molpe quickly out of the building and into the street, turning towards the Festive Ward, as she replies to Molpe's question, "Oh, its simple really, my curious sister: Majesty Tifalia had a message sent here as soon as she knew you were coming that reached me before your ship did. She told me that you were the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most wonderful sister ever, and then she asked me if I would please take special care of you when I met you at the convocation, and I promised that I would."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh wow! Have you meet, my true sister, before, Karya?” Molpe said with a grin and a lot of blushing, it felt good to hear from Tifalia even if it was through a third party. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Karya smiles and giggles at Molpe's blushing.*

"Nope, I've only received that message from her--never seen her in person."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads