Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]“She’s very pretty, sister, and even nicer and sweeter than me,” Molpe says humbly before looking curious at the dryad, “if she contacted you to tell you I was coming does that mean you always stay upon Eldiz?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Awww, you both said that about each other--that's so sweet!" Karya giggles, then replies to Molpe's question, "Yes, that's right. I'm the High Ambassador from Amaranthia to Eldiz, or some such big thing with lots of words--it just means that I work in the Amaranthian Embassy right here in the Clerk's Ward."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh! wow,” Molpe was clearly in awe about Karya’s status and also embarrassed cause she hadn’t remembered to go to the embassy, “does that mean I should call you Ambassador Karya instead of sister?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"No silly!" Karya replies with a laugh, gently tickling Molpe as she giggles, "I like Sister much better. Ambassador Karya is what stodgy people I don't really know very well call me...Besides, I'm surprised that someone who could call the Princess Ascendant 'True Sister' would be impressed at all with a mere ambassador."

*Karya winks at Molpe and gives her a hug.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Well, to be honest, sister,” Molpe returns the hug and offers her own wink while she emphasizes the word sister, “Tifalia, was my true sister before I knew she was a princess, ‘and heir to all that is,’” she closed her eyes as she imitated and quoted someone she didn’t really like but she shook her head and continued with other thoughts, “but theirs nothing wrong with just being an ambassador, sister, you help lost our troubled Amaranthian, like myself, all day and that would seem to be very rewarding! Or so I would imagine it was your of your ambassador duties that helped me just now… or was it something else? You did mention about laws also…” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I see. How interesting," Karya smiles as Molpe tells her about how she met Tifalia, "As for my job as an ambassador, that's not quite what I do. It was a few things together that brought me to you--I went to look for you because some people, myself included, were getting antsy when you didn't show up for the opening ceremonies. I'd have never thought to look in jail in a million years, but I met a sad-looking guard named Mercy who came looking for me to tell me that one of my sisters was in prison and asking if there was anything I could do to help her get out. When I figured out it was you, I went there right away and got you freed lickity split!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“It’s okay, sister, I never would have thought I would be in their in a million years either,” Molpe replied understandingly slightly sad again, “just how long was I in jail and what made them free me, anyhow?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"You were only in there for four or five hours, Sister. As for getting you out, they were going to let you out soon anyway when they figured out you were innocent, but they needed to hold you there to wait for a trial, right? So I just let them know that there was no need for a trial because they couldn't prosecute you either way--you probably don't know this, but your True Sister had you listed as an official royal diplomat from Amaranthia, which means you have full Diplomatic Immunity. That is to say, even if you did commit the crimes, which I'm sure you didn't, there's nothing they could do about it without provoking an incident with Amaranthia, and with the royals at that."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]
(OOC: If you want to steal some more or do something else while the others are asleep, post it in the other thread--I'm going to ask BS not to lock it yet til I hear from you, k?)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads