• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]“Oh, wow, no I didn’t know, that sister,” Molpe says with a small thoughtful grin, “my true sister truly is wise isn’t she, Karya?”

“I wish I was that wise,” she gives a small pout, “I cannot believe I’ve missed the opening ceremonies. I am sorry, I really hate to disappoint but I fear that I have.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe (Just as Keia predicted :p):
[SBLOCK]
*The tired Jewel-hunters awaken langourously, early in the afternoon.*

*First awake are Zykovian, feeling much of his tension melted away by the massage chair, though it is admittedly inferior to Molpe. He notices that the copper-haired girl is already awake, having given no signs of sleeping at all. Maybe all that time spent knocked out from all the pretty colours gave her a jump-start.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

AbMM[sblock]*Zykovian looked around, somewhat startled not to be sleeping in his own flat. He glanced down at his clothes and sighed.*

*Rystil Only*[sblock]'Figures, I've got three days left on my flat and I don't even take advantage of it,' Zykovian thought. 'And I need to get a bath and a change of clothes . . . .'[/sblock]
*Seeing the copper-haired woman awake, Zykovian glanced at his bow and sat up in the chair.* "Good morning, miss," Zykovian said quietly in Eldish, not wanting to awaken the others. "I trust you slept well?"

*Zykovian looked around for Glamour.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"She is a very wise woman," Karya nods, "And despite the whispers I hear that say that she needs to learn more responsibility, I think she will make a fine queen some day."

"You haven't disappointed anyone, Sister--fear not. We were a little worried because we care about you, but certainly no one was disappointed."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Molpe and Melody:
[SBLOCK]
*The copper-haired woman blinks once, and responds simply in High Praetorian, the first words that she has spoken since yesterday:*
[SBLOCK]
"I do not sleep."
[/SBLOCK]

*Glamour is nowhere to be seen.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

All but Molpe and Melody:[SBLOCK]*In High Praetorian*[SBLOCK]
Copper said:
"I do not sleep."
"Really?!? I wouldn't have guessed. I don't think we've been formally introduced . . . I am Zykovian T'Erilan," Zykovian said quietly with only the slightest hint of sarcasm on the first part.[/SBLOCK]*Standing from the chair, Zykovian stretched, cracking his neck from side to side. Grabbing his bow, he slung it over his shoulder with practiced ease. Finally, he patted himself down, making certain everything was there and nothing was added.*[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [SBlock]“She would, and she will,” Molpe says with a small unhappy smile at Karya’s comments about Tifalia becoming the queen as she tries to change the subject, “how did the opening ceremonies go? Did I miss anything and what’s going on at the convention right now?” [/SBlock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:[SBLOCK]Abdiel awakens at the sound of the conversation between Zykovian and the Copper-haired woman. He carefully stands, making sure not to disturb Erila at his side, or Mhrazhar at his feet. Nodding a greeting to Zykovian, he goes into a corner and stretches, making sure that his wounds are healing properly.

He then transforms into his natural, dragon-like form, and taps into the lifeforce of Kanath, as well as Arris, to obtain his new spells, changing some of the ones that he had prepared the day before, as well as obtaining a number that he has never had access to previously.

Once his meditation is complete, Abdiel will transform back to his humanoid shape, and wake the rest of the party.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
Zykovian:
[SBLOCK]
I can't tell you for sure if you still have everything because Fedowin isn't done yet from the other thread ;). For now, we'll assume that you do.
[/SBLOCK]

*The copper-haired girl replies calmly in High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"It does not mean that I cannot be rendered unconscious via hostile magics," she says with a small hint of irony, "Greetings Sir Zykovian, I am One Zero Eight R Five Two Seven...Your Praetorian Warbow is quite beautiful, and you use it like a true Praetor. Or, at least, there appears to be a ninety-five percent correlation between your style of archery and that of someone Praetorian-trained."
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger; HP 28/30

ABMM[sblock]*As Abdiel rouses Mhrazhar opens his eyes and looks carefully around for any signs of danger. He looks over to Abdiel and Eri to make sure that they are alright and everyone is basically accounted for (Except for Glamour, Melody and Molpe??). The Mojiin uncoils himself from his sleeping postition next to the sisters and changes back to his humanoid form.
Mhrazhar speaks quietly to Abdiel*

[Mojiin][sblock]"Is there now a reason to be going to this convocation? We should find the first ship back to Arris. This planet is nothing more than a den of vipers and we are waiting to be bitten! If we stay here with the Crazen it very likely to be stolen again. How many times will we have to lose it before we leave? Any investigations as to who and why do not really matter right now. That can be saved for after we return it back to Arris.

Keep this Sister.
"[/sblock]*Mhrazhar carefully hands the Crazan Arris to Abdiel for her to keep.*

The Mojiin raises a quizzical eye as Zykovian and the copper haired girl converse.

Rystil[sblock][OOC: Detect Corruption on everyone and every thing. Looking forward to the 4rth round even though I will most likely not detect anything. :D :) Gotta try out the new digs!!! :)}[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads