• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

AbMM[sblock]Mhrazhar nods to Abdiel, and then watches as everyone stirs and prepares for morning (afternoon) and to attend the convocation. He keeps a careful eye on Zykovian and the copper-haired girl's coversation.

[Mojiin][sblock]"And what of Vhrys and Molpe?"[/sblock][/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

AbMM:[SBLOCK]*in Seelie*[SBLOCK]
Abdiel said:
"Zykovian, we should leave for the convocation right away, I believe that we are already late. I do not know how long it will last, but I would not want to miss it. We can get some food along the way."
"Indeed, we should Abdiel - but I want everyone ready and fully prepared for heading out," Zykovian cautioned. "Who knows what's going on out there right now . . . too much time has passed." [/SBLOCK][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"How long? Hmm....it has been a long time--must have been somewhere around twenty years, right when the Dolathi first made themselves known to Amaranthia."
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Rystil:
[SBLOCK]Melody gets up for her morning routine, which includes cleaning/washing, preparing her spells and figuring out what to wear mostly. Well, and breakfast won't be too bad either.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Erila gives a big yawn and awakens, saying in Mojiin:*
[SBLOCK]
"Good morning Abdiel! How was your rest? I'm still a bit tired thanks to all that magic Alire was throwing around yesterday..."
[/SBLOCK]
*She stretches up and stands, looking around.*

*The copper-haired girl replies to Zykovian in High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"I have been called 'Slave' , 'Whore' , and 'Wench' , among other names by my former owner and his associates, as well as 'Sister' by Miss Erila, which is one of my favourites, along with the name 'Eleutheria' , meaning 'Freedom' , which I was given by my former other favourite person, Miss Myrrhine--she is the Nymph whom you punctured through the throat, causing her to choke on her own blood and slowly asphyxiate...she always treated me as if I was the same...It caused a warm feeling I cannot place, but now that she is dead, it feels cold. In any case, my original name is the easiest to remember, but you can use another if you wish. As for how I reached this place, I came to this planet with my former owner, but he died. Then, Miss Erila purchased me from his wife, who never really liked me anyway due to intimacy that was required of me by my master I would imagine, though I always attempted to be appropriately servile, and she couldn't even be bothered to come here to scrap me like she intended, more than happy to sell me off."
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Melody:
[SBLOCK]
*As Melody finishes up her preparations, Amity comes into her room with a smile and a tray of sweet-smelling pancakes and fruit, with some syrup on the side and a glass of fruit juice.*

"Are you awake yet, sleepy-head? Oh, good! I think you just missed the brunch buffet at the convocation, so I made you a little something myself. Hope you like it!"
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

AbMM[SBLOCK]*High Praetorian:*[SBLOCK]
108r527 said:
"I have been called 'Slave' , 'Whore' , and 'Wench' , among other names by my former owner and his associates, as well as 'Sister' by Miss Erila, which is one of my favourites, along with the name 'Eleutheria' , meaning 'Freedom' , which I was given by my former other favourite person, Miss Myrrhine--she is the Nymph whom you punctured through the throat, causing her to choke on her own blood and slowly asphyxiate...she always treated me as if I was the same...It caused a warm feeling I cannot place, but now that she is dead, it feels cold. In any case, my original name is the easiest to remember, but you can use another if you wish. As for how I reached this place, I came to this planet with my former owner, but he died. Then, Miss Erila purchased me from his wife, who never really liked me anyway due to intimacy that was required of me by my master I would imagine, though I always attempted to be appropriately servile, and she couldn't even be bothered to come here to scrap me like she intended, more than happy to sell me off."
*Zykovian paused for a moment, absorbing what she had said, the commented, "I will call you whatever you wish for me to, I would not take a name for you that had special meaning if you did not want it."*Zykovian looked distressed for a few moments, then added, "I am sorry for your loss of Miss Myrrhine . . . I can only offer that was attacked and defended myself the only way I knew how. Praetorian training is efficient, that way."[/SBLOCK] [/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:[sblock]
FreeXenon said:
Mojiin:[SBLOCK]"And what of Vhrys and Molpe?"[/SBLOCK]
Abdiel replies in Mojiin:[SBLOCK]"I am sure that will join us at the convocation. Molpe has a speech to give, and Vhris seemed very interested by the whole proceedings. I am sure that we will run into each other there."[/SBLOCK]
[/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
AbMM:[SBLOCK]
Keia said:
*in Seelie*[SBLOCK] "Indeed, we should Abdiel - but I want everyone ready and fully prepared for heading out," Zykovian cautioned. "Who knows what's going on out there right now . . . too much time has passed."[/SBLOCK]
Abdiel replies in Seelie[SBLOCK]"That makes sense. I am ready to leave at any time."[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil:[SBLOCK]How many hit points did Abdiel have after the last round of healing?[/SBLOCK]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
*Erila gives a big yawn and awakens, saying in Mojiin:*
[SBLOCK]"Good morning Abdiel! How was your rest? I'm still a bit tired thanks to all that magic Alire was throwing around yesterday..."[/SBLOCK]
*She stretches up and stands, looking around.*

Abdiel replies in Mojiin:[SBLOCK]"I slept very well. I am sure that it was the presence of the Crazan Arris, and you as well of course, that allowed to sleep so soundly. I am fully refreshed, if a little hungry."[/SBLoCK][/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads