• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

khavren

First Post
Fedowin Human swashbuckler

Fedowin stands in the doorway and opens another bottle, "Actually, I think you were supposed to be arrested as a murderer and thief, but be protected by your diplomatic status. And who ever planned it had close access to your person to be able to swap the real gem for the fake one. Luckily for you we found you before the dragonlord and his guards did. I doubt they would have been as understanding as Zyk is."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“Oh…” Molpe replied, she shifted her eyes back to Zyk and then away from everyone, she really missed Wei-Han she didn’t realize just how cruel and mean the world could be. She frowned at her own thoughts. Wei-Han hadn’t been the great protector he pretended to be and no matter how scared or afraid she was he never would be. She felt alone and vulnerable. Subconsciously she moved her arms and covered up her ample bosom once again.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

Fedowin said:
"Actually, I think you were supposed to be arrested as a murderer and thief, but be protected by your diplomatic status. And who ever planned it had close access to your person to be able to swap the real gem for the fake one."
"That's a possibility," Zykovian agreed, then noticed Fedowin drinking his last beer. "You're drinking my last beer?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“If you need more Zyk I’ll go with you to get some later,” Molpe replied, she still worried about being alone in the big city...

khavren

First Post
Fedowin

Fedowin looks at the beer in his hand, looks back at Zykovian and shrugs. "Was it the last one? Sorry about that, lots of talking without doing anything makes me a mite thirsty. So where can we go to get more information on who would want this gem? And will Zaryn be after us? Hey Molpe, did Wei-Han say who sent him? And did he want you talk to anyone in particular while you were in the city?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Fedowin said:
"Was it the last one? Sorry about that, lots of talking without doing anything makes me a mite thirsty. So where can we go to get more information on who would want this gem? And will Zaryn be after us? Hey Molpe, did Wei-Han say who sent him? And did he want you talk to anyone in particular while you were in the city?"
Zykovian just rolled his eyes, a grin on his face, arcane symbols dancing in his head, wanting to be released.

"Well, I would think it would go somewhat faster if you would provide an opinion on whether we should pursue a ship immediately, in the morning or after convocation, or at all?" Zykovian offered. "Are you interested in pursuing the gem to return it to the Mojiin?

Rystil Arden

First Post
"This arrow here--" Alire points to the diagram, "Is that a vector for the comet's current velocity? If so, it seems to be moving away from Eldiz at about...Hmm...that'd be about half Spelljamming speed for a simple minor helm, right?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zykovian postulates that if the comet is currently moving away at half of a minor Spelljamming helm's Spelljamming speed, then that means that it will take twice as long to reach the comet as the comet's current position requires. For instance, if the comet is half a day away, it will take a full day to reach it. A day later the comet then moves to a full day away, and if a ship sets sail then, it will take two days to reach it instead of one.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Alire said:
"This arrow here--" Alire points to the diagram, "Is that a vector for the comet's current velocity? If so, it seems to be moving away from Eldiz at about...Hmm...that'd be about half Spelljamming speed for a simple minor helm, right?"
"So, you're saying that it would take twice the distance in time it is away from us when we launch to reach it." Zykovian theorized. "What type of helm would come with the ships being offered bythe convocation?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads