D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Thanee

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I think my posts have pretty much already covered this... No I have no issues with her not being the “end all be all of physical attraction” but I do have issue with the number of people that have been listed as being more physical attractive…

I see. If you said that before, I probably missed it.

Molpe’s been, statistically speaking, “outclassed” on Eldiz far more than she would have been on Amaranthia… So yes I do have, well I wouldn't say issues but I do have reservations about the number of times perfect physical beauties have been encountered and haven’t been nymphs.

Well, while an average Nymph is very beautiful, select beings from other races certainly can 'compete' with them. Some might even find those more attractive. *shrug*

Of course, such beings are a rare sight, while amongst the Nymphs they are commonplace.

Anyways... I think the 'issues' are then not really with your own character, but rather with the NPCs. I think I dropped a similar comment going in that direction in the questions catalogue. ;)

There really isn't much more I could say on this without discussing spoilers.

Ok. :)

And where have you seen this happen?

Well, maybe I'm just misinterpreting... :)

Bye
Thanee

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thanee said:
Well, while an average Nymph is very beautiful, select beings from other races certainly can 'compete' with them. Some might even find those more attractive. *shrug*

Of course there are no male nymphs. ;) (You said it yourself... Nymphs are the embodiment of natural beauty though I would amend it to the embodiment of beauty itself.)

Thanee said:
Anyways... I think the 'issues' are then not really with your own character, but rather with the NPCs. I think I dropped a similar comment going in that direction in the questions catalogue. ;)

Yeah, I saw your comments, and know you disliked alot of the NPCs. (Which I have no issues with, my issue is with the mechanics of my character.)

Anyhow, you have no reason to hold Glamour against RA, she was a high level dressmaker (with some background stuff) but Molpe saw alot more in her…

Needless to say when it came down to it that last fight with the Rosethorns and Glamour’s involvement was Molpe’s doing. Not RA’s. (RA just RP the character honestly.)

Thanee said:

Maybe. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oops, I got distracted before I finished reply to the below:

Thanee said:

Maybe. :) I have already stated that with a miracle that it would have to be forced upon Molpe to take it, no ending universal sphere hunger, ending war, or even someone more deserving than her in her own eyes cause she’s not a selfish character nor is she overly worried that others might find someone more attractive than herself. :)

Thanee

First Post
...cause she’s not a selfish character...

Now that is something Melody will have a hard time to believe currently.

But hopefully, that will change in future... ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Of course there are no male nymphs. ;)

Guys can be attractive, too. :)

(You said it yourself... Nymphs are the embodiment of natural beauty though I would amend it to the embodiment of beauty itself.)

Yup, tho I'm speaking of the MM Nymph mostly, of course. The Nymphs here seem more like 'Half-Nymphs', and there is a whole freakin' lot of them around, which makes them less 'special' unlike the regular D&D ones.

Yeah, I saw your comments, and know you disliked alot of the NPCs.

Alot? Uhm... one and a half. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads