D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Don't think I didn't see your sig there in the IC thread before you got rid of it BS :p :p :p
Yes, I can post and have three minutes to edit changes without it being listed. If a lot of the players are online I won’t even do Molpe’s spoken text color until after an edit. ;)

Speed! Speed! :lol:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Rystil[sblock]How possible would it be to take the Crazan and put it a snack and feeding it to Selar, play with him and then having him fly away and he can find us later? OR could I just give it to him and have him fly away?

How much more information have I recieved from Detect Corruption? The next two rounds?? :heh: [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
FreeXenon:
[SBLOCK]
Since none of you have Sleight of Hand, it would probably be noticed for sure (and that's even assuming Zaryl Barryn doesn't have some other way of detecting the Crazan). As for the detection, I should have given you round 3, but I forgot (oops, sorry!). There is a moderate aura of Taint on Zaryl. You can get round 4 next round if you like :)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Good night :)
Yup…

RA: [sblock]To make sure that we are clear… I’m not happy, I’m very frustrated how something so simply, so silly, can take up hours of useful posting time… :( (And still not even have it resolved.)

So with that said I’m not posting in the IC thread till I have the detailed NPC descriptions list. (Oh it needs apparent charisma also it seems along with the sizing we exchanged emails about.) [/sblock]

Remove ads