D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
FreeXenon said:
Rystil.. howz it going with MIT (work) and all?
Well, I've got a project due the Monday after this coming one, and they're going to assign two more projects on Tuesday. I've looked at the project specs, and I can code this thing in like two hours, but Java is being a pain in the ass and saying that anything I do is an error (stupid free Java compilers on the internet!)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Yeah! Java Error Codes are pretty cryptic what compiler and Editor do you use?

I've been looking for a decent IDE for Java stuff. Foujd anything that you really like.

<Frantically searching through the IC Thread />

Rystil Arden

First Post
FreeXenon said:
Yeah! Java Error Codes are pretty cryptic what compiler and Editor do you use?

I've been looking for a decent IDE for Java stuff. Foujd anything that you really like.

<Frantically searching through the IC Thread />
I tried Netbeans, JCreator, and JBuilder. Two of them give errors for everything, and the other one doesn't complain, but it just compiles and executes and says its done without doing anything (this includes when I copy the HelloWorldApp verbatim from the Sun website)

As for looking through the IC Thread, it's one of my last five posts :)

FreeXenon

Rystil

[sblock]The only thing that I could think of is that the gem that we have is not really the Crazan Arris and that the real one has left the detection radius. I kind of assume that when Abdiel picked it up that she could tell if it was the real one or not as the sensation was stronger, adn that now Melody's EI Aura Suppresion ability thingy is preventing us from detecting it.

I am hoping that this is not what you are referring to. <gulping /> :heh:
Assumptions are making an ass of me?[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
FX + Eonthar:
[SBLOCK]
When you pick it up, you can tell, and indeed, when it is within about 30 feet, you can tell exactly where it is. Mhrazhar was able to pinpoint it exactly even after Melody took it, but then suddenly, at an arbitrary point, he wasn't able to sense it at all, and that goes for now too, even though he's right next to Melody :]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

RA+ Eonthar[sblock]So I was able to detect while Melody had it in her possesion for a few moments and then it stopped? Oi!! [/sblock]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

RA[sblock]Sneaky, Tricksy DM!! :) :p

Could you add Eonthar the last few OOC posts as this something that she would be privy to? Oi![/sblock]

Remove ads