• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
First post was while you were there. Second post for when you walked away (didn't know how far, so I didn't exclude you)

10-20 feet. (Far enough that she should be excluded cause that is what she is aiming for but close enough that she can see the group.)

I guess I'm not going to reply to the first post. (We can just assume that Molpe nodded in agreement.)

Eonthar

Explorer
RA:[SBLOCK]Does Abdiel have any idea how someone could fake out his sensing abilities of the Crazan Arris? Does he know of any magic that could do this? Does Selar sense the presence of the Crazan Arris at all? Does Abdiel know of any way to increase the range of Selar's detection ability?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Eonthar:
[SBLOCK]
Any magic that faked the sensing ability would have to completely duplicate the aura. Selar doesn't sense it at all. Abdiel does not know of a way to increase Selar's detection ability.
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Rystil, I edited my last post while you replied. It's a little bit different now and I think already addresses that issue you brought up. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads