• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears OOC Thread- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eonthar

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, thanks for bearing with us Eonthar! Sorry about the wait.

No problem. I just hadn't posted in about 4 pages, so I didn't want people to forget about me.

I think I have detected the problem with Gestalt characters - lots of cool powers, but not enough hit points to use them all ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
And I suppose next you'll tell me that levelling up means you get all your HP back?
Naah, nothing like that . . . I'd be happy with those leveled hits simply offsetting my deep deep negative . . .

I go to all that trouble to keep those two alive and they don't save me . . . <sigh> . . . a tragic tail. Next I'll build my teacher whose coming back with vengence on those that killed her (or his) student. :)

E-mail sent your way[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Eonthar said:
No problem. I just hadn't posted in about 4 pages, so I didn't want people to forget about me.

I think I have detected the problem with Gestalt characters - lots of cool powers, but not enough hit points to use them all ;)
Ah, its not a problem, that's a feature :) (Otherwise, they'd just be too powerful)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Ah, its not a problem, that's a feature :) (Otherwise, they'd just be too powerful)

True, true . . . 'course I guess that depends on which side of the table you're on. :)

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
True, true . . . 'course I guess that depends on which side of the table you're on. :)

Keia
You're telling me that
[SBLOCK]
You'd have preferred if the girls you killed in one hit had stayed awake longer? :p
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]Nope, the story is much cooler this way. Do I get a few words before dying or a death scene? :) :uhoh: [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
If you'd like to post one for just as you fell into blackness, feeling oblivion kiss against you in a deep embrace, feel free :)
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
If you'd like to post one for just as you fell into blackness, feeling oblivion kiss against you in a deep embrace, feel free

Naah, you put it that way . . . I'll kick and scream fighting it each step of the way. :) ;) [/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]I think my max is 13 damage with the bow, you noted 10 but it might be just the die - just double checking in case it will help the others. :)[/sblock] Keia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads