• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears OOC Thread- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Khavren:
[SBLOCK]
Abdiel is the Mojiin from the bar, the other Mojiin is not. Ruby and Violet are the girls with those two hair colours
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
Should've drank the pois....umm potion, that's right, I meant potion. Really!

Anyways, if Melody really wanted you conscious, she would have Colour Sprayed the girl she knew was going to wake up next round instead of CdGing the one who was out of the fight for 10 rounds ;)

And hey, even if they don't Heal check you, you have almost a 1 in 5 chance of living :\
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil
[SBLOCK]Yeah, I knew when she was coming out, but Zykovian didn't. All he knew was the round after they recovered his shield spell was going to drop. Just think, If I'd actually done an action that round that I just waited - I'd be dead already. Unless it was to drink the poison . . . err . . . healing potion. Before I die . . . did I level and can I take those hit points to give me a few more rounds of unconsciousness? :heh:
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
Well actually, if you had done an action, you'd have been unconscious and so Copper would have ignored you ;)

As for levelling in the midst of the fight, nice try, but no :p
[/SBLOCK]

Eonthar

Explorer
Just wanted you guys to know that I am still here - I'm not ignoring you guys. :)

Simply waiting for Abdiel to come to.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil:
[SBLOCK]
As for levelling in the midst of the fight, nice try, but no
Well actually, it's not the middle of the fight for me. I'm done with the fight and in the learning moment - life flashing before my eyes, that sort of thing. It's amazing what one can learn on those near death experiences . . . ;)[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yeah, thanks for bearing with us Eonthar! Sorry about the wait.

Keia:
[SBLOCK]
And I suppose next you'll tell me that levelling up means you get all your HP back? :p Don't worry, its not enough XP anyways ;)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads