• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears OOC Thread- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

khavren

First Post
Rystil,

I'm a bit turned around, what's going on around me and who is where? Is my posting speed just too slow for this game?

Rystil Arden

First Post
khavren said:
Rystil,

I'm a bit turned around, what's going on around me and who is where? Is my posting speed just too slow for this game?
Well, you haven't missed anything yet. The response to your last post just came in from me a few minutes ago.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]Zykovian's plan is to drink it if it comes up conjuration, otherwise he will not. He will wait and cover. If he has two rounds he will true strike, then fire at Alire if things look dire up top. Otherwise he will attack the one on the ground, if she attacks.

Be back in about 4 hours! Feel free to continue without me until I'm healed, or out of it.
Keia[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]Poison's necromancy . . . if it conjure's poison - he's already dead. Now I've got to go![/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Rystil:

[SBLOCK]The copper-haired one is still on the ground and now stunned for the last round, yes?

One question: Do you allow a CdG with subdual damage (i.e. unarmed strike) to render the target unconscious instead of dead?

That might be an option, otherwise Melody will probably have to kill the cat-girl next round.

She first needs to draw a weapon (and cast yet another Color Spray on copper-head). ;)[/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads