Destiny's Tears OOC Thread- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
I swear on my grandfather's grave that I would not do such a thing. I only rolled for stats once.
Actually I believed you before you swore on your grandfather's grave, but remembering your comments about him from before...I definitely believe you wouldn't just use that spuriously.

Thanee

First Post
BTW, you don't need that d20 rolls. Just post the name under which you make the rolls before rolling them and linking them.

And you *can* check, whether someone made a few characters before, as you can look through the roll IDs instead of the character names, too. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
BTW, you don't need that d20 rolls. Just post the name under which you make the rolls before rolling them and linking them.

And you *can* check, whether someone made a few characters before, as you can look through the roll IDs instead of the character names, too. ;)

Bye
Thanee
I'm a noob, so I'm not sure how though :\

Thanee

First Post
If you check our Roll IDs 77330 - 77376 you will see what I mean.

Guess these numbers might make someone sweating here... ;)

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py

Type in a Roll ID# and click the Look Up Rolls button.
You can go back with your Browser's back button to change the idea and look again.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
So, here's how you do it right...

1) Post a name here under which you will make the rolls: i.e. Dolathi Eldritch Infiltrator
1a) Note: You can look up the rolls under that name prior to rolling, to see, whether it has been used before. Best use a name, which has no dice rolls saved under it, yet.

2) Go HERE, type in the following information:
2a) Character Name: the name you posted here (see 1)).
2b) Number of Rolls: 7
2c) Dice: 4d6.takeHighest(3)

3) Click on the Roll button

4) Post the link presented in the displayed page here, like this:

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=77422

Then Rystil can go HERE and type in the name you presented (see 1)), to check out the rolls.

Oh, and don't mix up steps 1) and 2). Do them in that order only, because it can be verified, whether you did or not. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
So, here's how you do it right...

1) Post a name here under which you will make the rolls: i.e. Dolathi Eldritch Infiltrator
1a) Note: You can look up the rolls under that name prior to rolling, to see, whether it has been used before. Best use a name, which has no dice rolls saved under it, yet.

2) Go HERE, type in the following information:
2a) Character Name: the name you posted here (see 1)).
2b) Number of Rolls: 7
2c) Dice: 4d6.takeHighest(3)

3) Click on the Roll button

4) Post the link presented in the displayed page here, like this:

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=77422

Then Rystil can go HERE and type in the name you presented (see 1)), to check out the rolls.

Bye
Thanee
Much better explanation, thanks!

Well I checked and Frutkathka definitely didn't roll any times in the past that I can see. Eonthar cheated though...I don't know what I should do about that :(

Thanee

First Post
Sweet, thank you! :D Will take a look right away...

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Some suggestions:

1) Find the first rolls and go from there.
2) Make a new set of rolls and forget about the rest.
3) Find an alternate (kinda harsh, tho).
4) Ask him for a suggestion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads