Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA:[sblock]“Yes, Mercy, just like you could for suggesting the spell,” Molpe tried to sound strong and firm as she spoke but she really didn’t feel that way, “This room is fine please, just leave me be, and make sure I am not bothered before my trial.”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Actually, no one will get in trouble if you decide to come. Please, Molpe, don't you want to see your sister? And I thought you had a speech today, right? But if this is really what you want..."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA: [sblock]“What I want? It’s never been about what I want!” Molpe retorts, far louder than she intended but she still doesn’t turn to face her, “Its about what you all will allow me to do! Well I’m not going to ease your guilt at forcing me here against my will! I’ll stay here, forget my speech, forget seeing my sisters, and you can feel just as miserable as I, except that you won’t be in a small ‘comfy room’ now will you?” [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]* As she hears the door close, and realizing she is now truly alone, Molpe finally breaks down crying and sobbing uncontrollably for what seems like an eternity but eventually the combination of exhaustion from crying and the oppressive depression of being trapped take their toll on her and she finally falls asleep. *[/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

Mhrazhar will take a place by Adbiel and Eri, transform into his true dragon form, and once the rest of Rosethorns have drifted off her will allow himself to fall asleep as well.

khavren

First Post
Fedowin finds a comfy spot to lay back and relax with Belle, exchanging stories of home and what brought them to Eldiz, it is obvious that his are rather exagerated but there are enough details to confirm that at least some of his outrageous stunts are based in reality.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bellangere laughs at Fedowin's stories delightedly, seeming mostly to be laughing with him and not at him, although some of the stories are a bit ridiculous. She tells Fedowin about how she ran away to Eldiz to escape her father's attempt to marry her to some old guy. As they relax together, their tension from before now broken by their pleasant banter, Bellangere slowly shuts her eyes and rests her head gently against Fedowin's chest.*

Remove ads