Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]“Yes, Mercy, I don’t want to see you in trouble,” Molpe smiled honesty through her tears, “or compound my own troubles as I imagine I would....” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Thank you Molpe--I'm very glad. And the best part is that you won't need to worry then--the magic just makes sure you'll come back, and so if you're going to come back anyways, then the magic should be no problem, right? And this way, you get to see your sister Zarina, and I can protect you there."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“But we’re friends,” Molpe frowned as she spoke softly before becoming more and more despondent, “and friends trust each other… so why would you want to cast some spell on me and damage that?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Molpe, I trust you, but my boss doesn't, and he's saying that I'm doing a bad job because I'm being too easy on you--he thinks it is possible that you are a very cunning criminal, but I know you are a sweet, kind, loving soul. So let's the two of us prove him wrong--if you accept the magic, that will be the first step to convincing him because a real criminal almost certainly would not do it...and don't worry about the magic hurting you--I wouldn't let them do that. You won't even feel anything at all from the magic unless you try not to come when they want you to, and I know you'll come anyways, so the magic won't even do anything." Mercy smiles reassuringly.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“What happens if I cannot come and it’s not my fault,” Molpe asked in obviously worry, “will the magic hurt me anyways?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"No, it will never hurt you, but it'll make you try to come, which I know you would do anyway if something tried to stop you from coming back, right my friend?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“So I would just turn and leave no matter what the repercussions where on those around me?” Molpe asked honestly, “What if we ran into trouble and we had to defend ourselves. Would I just turn in abandon you?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*No, not exactly...the strength of the inclination varies based on time. So at first it would just notify you to come, and then it would make you more and more inclined to come, but slowly. If you had no reason not to come, then you could just come at the beginning, but if you were fighting or something and needed not to come, you could stay away for a while. Eventually, it would make you come, but I know you would come eventually anyway."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Mercy smiles as Molpe tries to reassure her.*

"It'd be a few hours at least, probably more depending on the severity of the need to not come yet."
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads