Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
Here begins the next section of Destiny's Tears, Part II of the Destiny's Tears Prologue. First post coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Well, that’s very true, sister but I want really know it this is the right accessory till I have something to compare it too. If you have something else that could work I will change into the dress in question while you dig it out.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Sure!" Glamour says, and as she runs out, Molpe switches to the provocative dress.

*Glamour returns with a classy-looking hat and an elegant-looking cape.*

"Here, try all three of these and take a look and tell me which ones you like best!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]* Molpe looks at the fashionable hat curiously but finally she did as her sister asked and carefully pace it on her head as to not damage the pink water lily that was already in her turquoise blue hair. *

* With a small smile at the sheer beauty of the cape Molpe tied it around her graceful neck and then posed once again in front of the mirror.*

“Well, sister, what do you think?” a curious Molpe asked as she reached to balance the hat on her head. [/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

All but Molpe:[SBLOCK]
Abdiel rushes out of the temple of the Sacra, looking much better than when he went in. He looks around, closes his eyes and concentrates for a few seconds, and then runs towards where Mhrazhar and Melody went.
When Abdiel catches up, he roars at Mhrazhar in Mojiin [SBLOCK]
"Mhrazhar, stop this foolishness right now! What are you trying to prove? We have both attempted to detect the Taint in Melody, and neither of us could detect anything. Unless you have some way to prove that Melody is tainted, I will not believe it."[/SBLOCK]
At this point, Abdiel notices Zykovian and the other man, and stops. He continues to address Mhrazhar in Mojiin, but much more calmly this time.[SBLOCK]"Well, since it seems that everyone is here, let us get back on our hunt, and find the Crazan Arris, before we lose the trace completely. Selar felt the presence in the last section of the city that we were in, so we should head back there. Now, calm down, and come with us." Abdiel's voice, while calmer than before, is very forceful and commanding.[/SBLOCK]
He then addresses the others in Seelie[SBLOCK]"I do not know what Mhrazhar has told you, but the priests of Sacra falsely detected the Taint on Melody. Now that we are all together again, we should find some healing for Melody, and then get back on the hunt for the Crazan Arris. Selar detected its presence in the last section of the city that we were in."[/SBLOCK]
He pauses slightly, and then continues in Seelie[SBLOCK]"So, what happened with the guards?"[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“I agree,” Molpe turns with to toss the fashionable hat back to Glamour before she goes back to posing before the mirror, “I could do both at once or I could do them separately also… Yeah that’s probably for the best. Okay! They learn how to make these also!”

Turning back to her sister Molpe asks curiously, “Can you think of anything else, sister?” [/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

AbM[sblock]
[High Praetorian] To Zykovian:
[sblock]"Your circumstantial evidence proves nothing of Melody, Zykovian. In the most pure-hearted exterior may lie the heart of evil. Deception is her art as an Eldritch Infiltrator. How do you really know? You only know what someone lets you see. Only the Eyes of Nemesis can truly judge the heart of a person. Creatures can all be made to appear good or evil in any given circumstance as we have recently found out, but Nemesis' judgement is always true. Submit her to Nemesis' Judgment."[/sblock]

[Mojiin] Roaring to Abdiel
[sblock]"Do not dismiss the protection of Arris so lightly. Would you willingly travel on a very sensitive mission with one who might be tainted? Taij are deceptive and evil? How long have you known this Melody? How do you know for sure that she that she is not tainted when she has the ability to hide her aura?

There are 2 ways that her judgement can be known. I can detect Taij through the gift of Nemesis' sight, however, her Eldritch abilites can inhibit that. The other is the striking her once with the wrath of Nemesis. If she lets down all of her defense and allows me this and I do not feel Nemesis' judgement, then all will be well.

Do I asks so much? I wish to ensure the safety of Arris by not allowing a Taij in the midst of your fairytale adventure? What would your conscience say if she betrayed us at the right moment and your Crazen Arris was lost?

If I am allowed this then I and Nemesis will be satisfied and any that wish to accuse her of being tainted will have my wrath to deal with. I will not allow the innocent to be persecuted of this charge. Have faith in me, sister. I will only destroy her if it is Nemesis' will. Do you care for Arris? Do you care about her judgement? In the morrow will Nemesis' gift be renewed to me and we can finish this. If she is innocent there is nothing to fear. Do you fear for her?
"[/sblock][/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

Mhrazhar:[SBLOCK]
FreeXenon said:
"Do not dismiss the protection of Arris so lightly. Would you willingly travel on a very sensitive mission with one who might be tainted? Taij are deceptive and evil? How long have you known this Melody? How do you know for sure that she that she is not tainted when she has the ability to hide her aura?

There are 2 ways that her judgement can be known. I can detect Taij through the gift of Nemesis' sight, however, her Eldritch abilites can inhibit that. The other is the striking her once with the wrath of Nemesis. If she lets down all of her defense and allows me this and I do not feel Nemesis' judgement, then all will be well.

Do I asks so much? I wish to ensure the safety of Arris by not allowing a Taij in the midst of your fairytale adventure? What would your conscience say if she betrayed us at the right moment and your Crazen Arris was lost?

If I am allowed this then I and Nemesis will be satisfied and any that wish to accuse her of being tainted will have my wrath to deal with. I will not allow the innocent to be persecuted of this charge. Have faith in me, sister. I will only destroy her if it is Nemesis' will. Do you care for Arris? Do you care about her judgement? In the morrow will Nemesis' gift be renewed to me and we can finish this. If she is innocent there is nothing to fear. Do you fear for her?
"

"So you mean to use your ability to smite those who are tainted, but you will not be allowed to do it again until tomorrow? Do I understand what you wish to do? If that is so, I can also do this, let me see if Melody will let me, and we can prove your point this evening. Although I would hate to waste this ability, and not be able to use it later this evening if the need arises in another combat."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
OOC: When we use our Smite Unnatural ability, can we tell if it worked or not? Basically does Abdiel think that smiting Melody will help us to determine if she is tainted?
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads