• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Very neat, sis,” Molpe said as she modeled cheerfully before the mirror, “and I think you’re right. They do give me a sense of elegance… I cannot really fathom a place where to wear them but at least they won’t get dirty, right, Sis?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"That's right, Sister! They repel dust and dirt gently from your body with their field, and even if the dirt was somehow too strong for that, it couldn't possibly get them dirty!"
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

AbM:

[SBLOCK]Melody still heads for a temple to get her heavy wounds treated properly.

If she notices Abdiel and can hear what he tries to tell her, she replies to him quickly.

(Seelie)
[SBLOCK]“Wait there! I will come back.”[/SBLOCK]

A moment later she vanishes out of sight, not waiting for any response.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil:

[SBLOCK]So, what options would Melody have now in terms of temple choice?

And is there anything she knows, which would explain, why the Sacra believe her tainted?
Because I have no idea, what that might be, other than her being Dolathi, but then there would be no Sacra temple in Eldiz for sure, so that can't really be it. :)[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Okay, then!” Molpe says as she suppresses a giggle from her growing excitement, “so if I have the item on or if it’s before them do I just tell them to copy it or do I need to comment it to my memory? Oh can they copy the clothes of someone else I’m looking at?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Mhrazhar:
[SBLOCK]
*Let me know if you are going to attack Melody now despite everyone with an Attack of Opportunity--if not, then she will be able to go get healed in a temple first.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Melody:
[SBLOCK]
*I gave Mhrazhar the chance to take a swipe at Melody if he wanted to ignore everyone else, since he does have faster move speed so he should get one last chance--if he doesn't take it, then we'll say Melody makes it to the temple of her choice.*

*Temples:

Praetorian Temple give healing for the right price, no questions asked.
Rowaini Church might be more sympathetic to a Rowaini girl, but they require a full explanation of why you need the healing so that they can determine if it is honourable to help you--and its somewhat smaller so it might not have as much healing on staff
Rhapsodian Hall of Songs is a pretty weird place, but they're supposed to be able to heal decently well
There are small shrines for some of the other faiths, but none that are as well-known as the ones above.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"If its right there in front of them, just have them commit it to memory or just change without remembering it--You don't have to remember it for them, and they can even remember up to 10 patterns at a time! As for copying someone else's clothes when you are viewing them--you sure can!--You can either have them just copy it or even copy it and memorise it too! Pretty neat, huh?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Very neat, sis!,” Molpe says with a flourish as she leans over and kisses her sister one more time and then address the fireflies, “Okay, little ones, lets remember these pretty gloves. Oh wait! Can you guys remember them with the same material as my lingerie?” [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The fireflies transform into a royal-blue version of the gloves--otherwise a perfect replica except that the fabric seems to have been shifted to seem to be the same material as the lingerie.*

Glamour smiles at them as they work, "Yes, they can remember different materials, although of course since you will always feel completely naked and free, you wouldn't have to worry even if you wanted to use a less gentle material for purposes of an effect!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]Molpe giggles and bounces excitedly as she watches them, “Well true enough sister but I thought Wei-Han might like the touch of the material too! Oh and I love the choice in color, little ones!” [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads