Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]“but I didn’t do it Mercy, it wasn’t self defense I would never murder anyone but they found my hair their, I know they did! I heard Zykovian and Alire talking about it! But I don’t want to get slapped around!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, Molpe, is that what it is? Oh, don't worry, silly--they're not actually going to slap you around," Mercy smiles reassuringly, "Defense was using a metaphor, trying to say that any punishment they give will be really little and minor, kind of just like slapping gently on the hand. Nobody will touch you in ways that you don't like, OK?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“But my hair! And I don’t want any kind of punishment!” Molpe shakes her head empathically as she continues to cry. [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I’m innocent. Mercy, I really am!” Molpe shakes her head babbling and not really hearing Mercy at all, “I don’t even know my way around Eldiz let alone been here long enough find places to kill people at! I’m innocent! I really am!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Shhh...its OK. If you're really innocent, then there's no need to cry. This is the perfect place to figure it out, OK? And then nothing bad will happen to you at all. Does that sound good?"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Mercy seems discouraged.*

"Molpe, you don't have to stay here. That's the point of the question I asked that you ignored. We can go to your sister's bathhouse right now if you like."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Yes, but I don’t like the idea of the spell,” Molpe confessed through her tears, “I know you mean well, Mercy, but since I’ve came here nothing has been simple and nothing seems to be what it suppose to be…” [/sblock]

Remove ads