• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]* While Molpe liked Mercy she, again, nodded her head meekly at her words. *

“Yes, of course, Mercy, but you will not let me go where I want to go or see my sisters… I’m sorry but being able to go where I want to and be with whom I want to is important to me, it’s important to all Amaranthians.”

“Mercy?” Molpe looks pleading as she asks, “I’m going to be set free correct? Theirs no way this arrest is going to go on for a long time correct?”
she again starts crying unable to focus on anything else, “Oh! I never should have left Amaranthia! This is just a horrible nightmare!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Please, Molpe, don't be sad. Soon you'll be able to go see whatever sisters you want, and I promise to stay with you until then so that at least you can talk to me. And if it takes longer than it should, then I just know that all your sisters will come to see you--how could they not come to see just a nice girl?"

"Of course you will be set free, Molpe. The arrest is just a short thing so we can have a trial that says you are innocent--that way, nobody can ever bother you about this again because you'll have already been declared innocent, OK? Something really weird is going on, Molpe, but please don't hate me or my city because of this...can you find it in your heart to give us another chance?"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Erila curls up in Abdiel's protective arms, the two fall asleep gently on the sofa, leaving Fedowin and Mhrazhar as the only two awake, other than the Rosethornes.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Molpe nodded her head and tried to clear up the tears once again. *

“I know its not you doing, Mercy, and if it goes as you say it will then I’m sure everything will be fine but I really don’t understand what’s going on so I’m worried… Could you tell me what’s going on? Like who gave my description and such? It would be alot to me, my friend.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Why sure, Molpe. It was a black-haired woman, Rowaini I think. Didn't give a name, but said that she and Zykovian caught you, gave a description, then asked for the bounty. They wouldn't give it to her, though, since she didn't have the gem, so she left."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA:[sblock]“Did she say why she let me go or did she give her name? What’s this bounty for?”

* Molpe listened curiously but not sure what to say about it. *[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Let you go? She said that she and Zykovian caught you in Glamour's villa, but there were Rosethornes in there, and so Zykovian might still be dealing with them or something. The gate is locked, so we couldn't get in to help. Don't worry, though, Molpe. The bounty isn't on you or anything--its just on getting the Jewel back. It'll all be OK soon, Molpe. Here--I know what we should talk about: How I'm going to make this up to you once they let you out. What do you think? Have you seen everything here in the city? I'll take you wherever you like!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock] * Molpe welcomed the change in topics, it was nice to have someone who wanted to talk to her about something other than jewels, robbery and murders, besides if they continued on the topic of the jewel, and jewel matters, than she knew that she would tell them where Zykovian was and then his slumber would be interrupted. *

“Oh goodness no, Mercy! I’ve only been here a day after all and I doubt I can ever find my sister bathhouse without help. I just don’t want to see any more of the Laborer’s ward… It’s oppressive and it bothers me greatly.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Don't worry, Molpe, we won't be going to the Laborer's Ward, OK? I don't like it either--the penury breeds crime, and it just unsettles me to see it...Have you seen any of the Embassies in the Clerk's Ward yet? They've got beautiful things from ever world in the Known Spheres! They're right near where we're going, so I can see if they'll let me take you there while we wait for the trial instead of holding you in a cozy little room, which would probably make you a little bit unhappy, I'm guessing."
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads