• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]* Molpe recognized the name, she didn’t like the name either cause Ailre had called him a bastard and said he needed to die. The Limnad quickly removed herself from his comfort under the premise of pleading with the female guard. Something she did through tearing eyes. *

“Ma’am, please I cannot keep my sisters waiting, I must get ready for my speech at the convocation, if he says I don’t have to go do I have to go?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Zaryl frowns slightly as Molpe pulls away, looking a bit hurt.*

*The guard captain shakes her head.*

"I'm afraid not. You'll have to come with us. Don't worry, it should be over soon. If you're very lucky and we go right now, you'll be in and out and won't miss your sister at all."
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Rystil:
[SBLOCK]Hey, I'm just being paranoid... :p Ok, if she doesn't know he will be there or has anything to do with it, it makes sense, I guess. :)[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Very lucky?” Molpe frowned and nearly started crying again, she didn’t like the sound of that, “ma’am I’ve not had any good luck in a long time it seems and I miss my sister greatly already… could you arrest me after the convocation or, maybe, at least after my speech? I’m just going to look like a wreck now! I just know it!”

* Unable to control her tears Molpe starts crying and sobbing… *[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The guard captain sighs and shakes her head.*

"No, I'm afraid not. We have to arrest you now, but hopefully you may not have to miss anything if all goes well. Don't worry, we'll let your sister know for you if you're going to be late, and she can come to you, OK?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Though Molpe nodded in understanding, and seemed relieved and appreciative of the lady’s words, she continued to cry and sob but she was ready to accept her fate with the guards. *

“I’m sorry! I just cannot stop myself!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Thank you for your understanding Miss. It really makes things easier for us, and we're very grateful to you. I give my word that I will do my best to make this as easy for you as possible. Here, I know something that might cheer you up: let's be friends, and then you can have some friends there with you, OK? My name is Mercy, and this--" she points to another friendly-looking guard with blue hair, "Is Yryaza. The three of us will go to the courthouse together, while the others continue their patrol, and we can talk about something else if you like. How about that?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“My name is Molpe,” the obviously subdued Limnad, “I like having friends. I don’t like it when people try to hurt me or others, for that mater… I'm worried Mercy.”

* Molpe’s royal blue eyes keep mostly towards the ground but she looks attentively around every once in awhile. It would only make matters worse if she got lost also. *

OOC: Who is going and who is staying behind… Is Zaryl Barryn following along or not?
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Only Molpe, Mercy, and Yryaza are going--everyone else is staying behind, and that includes Zaryl. Mercy is trying to help make Molpe feel more comfortable, as if it was just three friends walking along and not a guard patrol rounding up a convict. She even tries to engage Molpe in conversation about Amaranthia, what Molpe thinks of her stay in Eldiz, and anythin else Molpe wants to talk about. But before she does so, she replies to Molpe's concern.*

"Don't be worried, Molpe. We'll protect you--even though we are taking you into custody, the word custody implies safekeeping, and you will be safer here, with all the guards to protect you, than you would be anywhere else."
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads