Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Hey guys, sorry about the MIA. I just moved, and got my internet back today. It's good to see everyone is still around :D.

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya frowns. "Well, I thought it was kind of fun, but I really don't want to go up against the witches. Besides, I really ought to be going home..."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien nods and shoulders his backpack. He turns behind him to make sure Skull is still following and hasn't gotten lost in the crowds or anything.

"I guess that's it for today then. See you guys tommorrow?"

Zack2216

First Post
IC: After the fight, the witches guild continued competing, the Kendo Club now eliminated. The main clubs easily defeated those groups without older, stronger students. Later, the Witches Guild was defeated by the High Magic Guild, their leader fresh and ready for battle. The last fight was won by the Karate Club, whose leader didn't have to fight anyone until then.
Assuming that the gang left early-
The Witches guild stayed to watch the final match.
Brenna:With the crowds moving about, making congratulations and promises for revenge. Then, everything slowed down. The storm that had wrought such desctruction previously returned a hundred times faster. However, this time there is no elemental. Those three lightning bolts that had ominously streaked across the sky before returned, striking three female students: Malign, the shadow adept from the Witches Guild. A girl wielding a falchion from the Kendo Club. And finally, a nondescript blond you recognize from P.E., one of the girls that hangs out with Nicole Dust from the Girl's Social Club. For an indefinate amount of time, the lightning held them in place, being tortured by it's current in fast forward. In a flash of light, they disappeared, time returned to it's normal flow. Their passage, unnoticed? You look around, no one seems to have noticed what has transpired. You are filled with dread, not only at the loss of a sister, but also at what has transpired and this odd feeling of familiarity.

OOC: Good job on the tournament. : ) Now, anyone remember what day it is in game? My bookmark on the old thread isn't working, just like all of my other bookmarks for Enworld.
Anyway, each of you gain a level, putting you at 3rd.
Oh well, nothing special was going to happen for the rest of the week till the weekend, and each of you have been invited to a celebration of the Karate clubs victory, the party on saturday.

It's saturday, do you plan on going to the party?

Lichtenhart

First Post
OOC: Zack, at the moment I haven't got the time to look for the day. I think this would be our third week-end, but I'm not 100% sure. To restore your bookmarks anyway you just have to edit out the "/forum" part after www.enworld.org. I'll edit J.K. to the new level (man, he's gonna be scary) and make a nice post tomorrow. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien looks over the party anouncement and considers it briefly. Parties never really have been his thing, but perhaps with a new school it is time to try new things.

"I guess I'll go, put in an appearance of being a friendly outgoing guy anyways. . ."

He turns and briefly considers Skull.

"I think it'd be best if you stayed behind though. . ."

[ooc - Damien's updated. He'll go to the party, but sans undead companion]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas sits at the desk in his dorm room, tweaking with his gun.

Reduce the pressure a little more for the trigger pull and I might be getting somewhere...

He went back over the events of the competition in his head. He would need to find a means of competing with with the likes of miniguns if he didn't want a hard time, but it would take him a while to figure out.

Hmm, the karate club won that thing did they not? I remember something about them holding a party, perhaps I could find some inspiration there.

Thomas quietly reassembled his weapon and packed it away in its case. He took a moment to throw on an outfit for the party more suitable than his normal attire, then picked up his briefcase and went on his way.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Brenna will immediately report Malign's disappearance to Crystal after checking she really has vanished.

"Lady Crystal, something strange just happened to Malign, lightning just struck her and she vanished. So did some other people from other clubs but who cares about them ? "

(Later)
Lugh will ask Arestis if she wishes to attend the party and if she does he will accompany her, otherwise he will not attend preferring to keep watch over her.

Last edited:

Remove ads