• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Lichtenhart

First Post
J.K. leads Raya to meet his friends.
"Hi guys, I'd like to introduce you to Raya. Raya, these are Kryptonite, Tetsuya, Arestis and Lugh, Damien, and that one at the arcade is Thomas. It looks like we've already lost him for the evening. So what now? Shall we check this 'Pad'?"
The beast boy looks like he's going to need something strong to drink before he asks anyone to dance.

Imerak

First Post
"Hi," Tetsuya greets, not looking up from the screen of his FPS game. He holds the controller of his hands, pounding at it desperately "Diediediediediedie dead." he says as his attempts fail and his character is shot down.

Putting the game down, he turns to face J. K. and the others. "The Pad? Sure, why not."

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien wanders into the party looking vaguely lost. He casts his eyes about the room, looking for anyone he recognizes. He nods at the others as he wanders past them on his way to grab some punch, or whatever it is they have to drink here.

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Guldan wants to join (this'll be the last guy allowed till we lose another), not sure what he plans character wise, but hopefully he'll be able to introduce himself soon.

My bad, Rikandur will be joining us. Sorry about the name mix-up.

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Zack2216 said:
OOC: Guldan wants to join (this'll be the last guy allowed till we lose another), not sure what he plans character wise, but hopefully he'll be able to introduce himself soon.

IC:
As the party goes on You could see disturbance near the food, someone is having arguments ? As everyone stares, there is small circle of empty space where two people are arguing, a black haired girl and one of boys from Kendo Club. She is enshadowed by aura of anger.

OOC: All know when Character get angry in Anime ? Fires obscuring surroundings and burning in the eyes. Second one is shocked, popped out eyes and dropped jaw.

IC:
"<Japanese: No, I agreed not for anything like date. Farewell.>"

"Demo ... Usagi-chan."

OOC: Translations goes along the line:"But ... Bunny." Chan is suffix meaning great familiarity used often to call Your friends. Hope that anyone who know Japanese better than me will forgive poor gajjin. :p :eek:

She stared at him, freezing him on the spot with cold glare of purple eyes. Her voice was only gentle enough to not behave in a rude way, but every word was stabbing the boy like dagger.

"<We are not friends, nor family so I ask You to speak to me properly> Hitto-san."

This time it is him who get infuriated, but he managed to keep grip over himself. She turned around, forgetting his existence, and moved gracefully towards leader of Karate Club. She bowed to him.

"<Congratulations for victory. Your tactic was flawless.>"

OOC:
Sorry for iterrupting and jumping in, in such rude manner :p . DM, Girl have Defect: 'Guy Magnet' 3, and she is wearing old kimono in blue and white colours, of course she is Japanese, but not type that You see and forget. She isn't beautiful, but remarkable enough to attract attention. Most unusual about her are her eyes in strange purple colour, besides this she is completly normal human. Even if she moves with natural grace that many could only envy. :)

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
He snorts "Of course it was flawless. The body is the perfect weapon." Taking a better look at Usagi "Hey, you're pretty cute, ignoring that sword you got there. If you ever want some private lessons in hand to hand, here is my number." He gives you a small business card that gives an in depth description of where you might find him (either at home, or at school at the dojo), aswell as his cellphone number. He flashes a goofy smile, and tries to strut away in a manly fashion, but just looks lame doing it.

OOC: Sorry for my absence. I've been stranded in Vegas for almost a week, and got access to internet today : ).

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
What a barbarian this Jason is.

"Body ? Your words bear unexpected wisdom."

For someone such worthless. Added her sword quietly at the back of girl's head.

I need a drink. Or I will start killing.

She thought when last vestiges of respect she felt for boy's warrior prowness vaporised while he continued his speech. Expression of barely hidden disgust was easily reckognisable when she spoke quietly to the back of the leader of Karate Club. These words reached everybody.

"You forgot something."

And she left for the bar, leaving untouched business card lying on the ground like beacon of boy's failure. She sat next to plush oversized teedy bear, brought probably by buddhist girl with jewel on her forehead. And almost ate sake cup when ... someone she thought to be a toy spoke to other people nearby.

OOC: Usagi speaks only Japanese, I hope that everybody will assume this from now on. And plush bear, well it was first impression she get when she gazed at J.K.. ;)

IC:
In absolutely rude manner she eyed him with curiosity written in innocent stare. Filled with wonder and suprise ... while she was trying where she saw someone similiar earlier.

This idiotic contest where Jason and his band of fools won over rabble that was left after the earlier combats. We could kill him now, if You want.

Thank You, Red Star. And no, he behaved nobly. Too nobly for such a scum that Snipers leader is ... but nevertheless. Ach ! He spotted, damn it.

OOC:
Lichtenhart, J.K. can speak with Usagi if You wish. Otherwise she will apolgise for rudeness and increase her efforts to get drunk from embarassments of tonight. She drinks only sake. Like the samurai on the movies usually do. It is noticeable that her wakizashi is a real sword of rare antiquity, and she have also crude bokken. And sword sized shape wrapped in silk on her back. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh bows to Raya when introduced

"A pleasure to meet you."

Lugh also takes a look around the area and changes his clothing and appearance to be more like that of the "in crowd".

" Certainly, the Pad seems like an interesting place to be "

Lugh then turns and looks at the girl who has recently sat next to J.K. and who has almost eaten her cup.

" I do not believe that you are known to me, may I ask you your name ? I am Lugh, the one you seem so surprised at is J.K. , the lady beside me is Arestis , and the one sitting beside J.K I belive is Raya. And the one who has just joined us is Tetsuya. I believe that Damien should be somewhere here too. "

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas continued to blast away at his game, but something caught his eye. He looked over to where his friends were and saw a girl carrying a couple of swords sit near them.

For a town full of deadly teenagers with assortments of scary powers, it seems to have an impressive number of attractive women...

With that thought he resumed his concentration on the game, finding no other reason to let his attention stray.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Conversation continues. :)

Kami*, here ?

Long time since I tasted divine blood ... sigh, old good times when every day was a battle.

Girl bowed her head slightly towards everyone introduced by strange spirit, then bowed slightly deeper towards Lugh. And spoke in respectful tone to him, while looking with embarassment at her sake cup.

"I apologise for not introducing myself properly in the first place. I'm Ukyo Usagi, shugyosha**. It is honor to meet You Aerstis-hime***, Lugh-kami, Raya-san, ... J.K.-san, Tetsuya-san."

She bowed her head to each member of the group while pronouncing his or her name. And she relaxed, almost. Wich Lugh could perceive easily, he saw enough warriors in his life to reckognise another one. Then she spoke to Lugh again, concetrating her attention slightly on him. But mostly she seem to try to be unfocused enough to notice everything in her vinctinity ... to not let any danger to come unseen. Definiatly a warrior. Alvays cautious.

"Um ... I mistaked J.K.-san for plush teddy bear ... And that was reason of my rude behavior for wich I apologise, J.K.-san. I wonder if they have enough sake though ..."

She ended quietly, while staring into her cup as if mystical secrets were buried within. She sighed and smiled slightly towards Lugh and others present.

"Meeting You certainly changed my plans for tonight. No drinking, I had enough sake."

Usagi ended with bright sparks in her eyes that added undescribable glamour to her smile. She gazed with contempt on people dancing below.

"Chmph. Dancers ... turtles lying on their backs have more grace."

OOC:
Here another explainations of Japanese terms that I'm using when out of imagination. :p

* Kami, term used to refere towards all manner of mystical creatures in Japan, starting from household spirits, like brownies, trough dragons to gods. Kal, transforming in the crowd surely attracts attention. ;)

** Shugyosha, wandering samurai ... or bushi wich is older term if I'm not mistaken, who lives on the road and is more respected version of ronin. He seeks inner wisdom and polishes his skills with blade during his pilgrimage. Could be roughly translated into Warrior-Pilgrim.

*** Hime, literally princess. More apporiate would be suffix sama, but Usagi don't know Aerstis nor respects her anyhow to call her by such title. Princess is flattering enough for someone of low station, and respectful enoug for someone of high station.

Remove ads