• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmmm, Usagi, you show surprising insight into people's stations, I am most impressed. "

OOC:
Around here transforming in the crowd probably doesn't attract much attention at all. But I did forget to put the word subtley in my above post (oopsy).

And since Arestis was a princess in her original time, I have to say hime was the exact correct Suffix, since I'm assuming you didn't read my backstory, I'm amused.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Kalanyr said:
OOC:
Around here transforming in the crowd probably doesn't attract much attention at all. But I did forget to put the word subtley in my above post (oopsy).

And since Arestis was a princess in her original time, I have to say hime was the exact correct Suffix, since I'm assuming you didn't read my backstory, I'm amused.

OOC:
:eek: I did now. Truly funny that my guess was correct. :D
But from the other point of view, Lugh's charge still is a princess, and still just a mortal. WIch would place her deeply beneatch notice of typical Sidhe from fairytales. ;)

IC:
"Thank You, Lugh-san, but things are obvious for those willing to see."

Usagi smiled nicely to Lugh, and sipped a bit from her cup.Then she looked at Arestis, returned her gaze to Lugh ... again to Arestis. And smiled widely.

"Could I ask, if it isn't too rude ... are You and princess Arestis ... related somehow ?"

If he would be soo nice and insult You ... my blade is growing dull after those months without tasting blood. And I had several princesses and theyre not that different from other women.They scream when cut.

OOC:
Lugh could easily notice that it is nothing more burt harmless curiosity. :]
Any idea how involve Usagi in the whole affair ?

Kalanyr

Explorer
"No, I am not related to Arestis. I am oathbound to see to her wellbeing though.

OOC - Yeah a princess would be, hence the oathbound thing to begin it.
That could be problematical, Usagi needs to do something to kind of gain trust. Or she could have heard a rumour around the High School about us messing around with looking for the Crystal golem summoner and ask about it.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
"An bodyguard You are then ... Thank You for explaination, Lugh-san. I'm certain that princess couldn't dream of better one than You."

Usagi bowed her head towards the Arestis, before returning with her gaze to Lugh. This time Usagi's eyes were filled with caution and warning.

"By the way, from fev days ... a strange things are happening and young woman from our school is missing. After the Club contest I couldn't find her anywhere, and everybody were seemingly ingorant of her existence. Do You recall particular memeber of Kendo Club, a girl with huge falchion ? If not written reminder for training with her ... I wouldn't remember the whole thing too. Be cautious ... this isn't seeming like ordinary kidnapping."

I'm hoping that they didn't sold her to brothel ... I were curious this strange western weapon.

Bah, no true warrior would ever woman became. Your destiny is to give birth to children and submit to stronger ones.

Would You be quiet Red Star, please ?

OOC:
Now I'm rudely reffering to second entrance of mysterious storm. And strange fact that everyone forgot about the missing girls. Usagi couldn't refer to fight with elemental, she thinks that senior if who beaten the thing up. Outsiders were only helping him. :)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas puts down the light gun, having satisfied himself with that game for the moment, and went to look for another game.

An interesting array of games, perhaps I should try that other one now... What's this? Lugh is talking to that sword wielding girl now, perhaps I should look into this further. As much as I despise leaving the guns behind, it warrants my attention.

With briefcase in hand Thomas walks over to his comrades' table in The Pad. He stops a short distance from the conversation and looks to Lugh.

"Am I missing anything particularly important?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
" Thomas, this is Usagi. She wants to know if you saw a falchion wielding girl at the Duel you went to ? She seems to have disappeared. I suppose it could have something to do with out current investigation ?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas looks blankly at Usagi, in the same manner as he looks at everything else. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

I do not think I can remember any falchion wielding girl. I am afraid after being shot repeatedly my attention may have been elsewhere. But on the other hand this Usagi girl is somewhat attractive, not unlike almost every other girl here. I had best not be rude.

"No, I am afraid I do not remember a girl with a falchion. My apologies, Usagi. Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asks flatly.

I should stay for a little while, I doubt the games are going to move in the near future.

Imerak

First Post
"Pleased to meet you, Usagi-san," Tetsuya says in turn. Her somewhat violent display earlier, along with ther looks, keeps him somewhat cautious, and he stays near the back. "A girl with a flachion? No, not that I remember."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi nodded to Tetsuya, with innocently bright ... and breath taking smile, that she seems to be unaware of.

"I had just warned Lugh-san about strange event that happened, I say the strangest is that that nobody seems to remember her at all. I barely remember her, and it just because I found written reminder about training with her ... All I have are very foggy memories of her, requing full contentration to reach them at all. I doubt that Yakuza employ witches or warlocks ... they prefer threats and weapons. And I hope it will help You in fulfilling Your duties, Lugh-san."

Then she spoke to Tomas, her voice pleasant to listen. Her eyes taxing him for brief moment before bowing her head to him slightly.

"I remember You, Thomas-san ... reasonable and well thought battleplan, until events started to happen too fast for logical and metodic warfare ..."

She seem to be out of words, how to politely tell him that he lost miserably. It was written all over her face.

"... but good to see that You have recovered from Your wounds by now. Maybe, just maybe, we could ask fortune teller or other person dabbling in asking questions that are anserved, I must admit that I don't know where to start such investigation, my knowledge about occult is somewhat limited. I would know what happened to falchion girl, Thomas-san if this case is linked with ... investigation performed by You, and maybe we would all gain some clues."

Perceptive eyes might spot that when Usagi was speaking of magic, her voice was almost as flat ad cold as Thomas's ... did she have bad experiences with it ?

OOC: Usagi's bad experience with magic is hanging on her back, fouling her dreams and disturbing her live with constant presence. Never pick cursed swords, boys and girls. :] ;)
And yes, she is afraid of magic. :p

Remove ads