• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh will drift over to Thomas and tap him on the shoulder.

"Probably trouble upstairs. You might even get to use your toys. "

Before he drifts upstairs trying to stay concealed in the crowd as he travels.

Hide +10 , Move Silently +9, Listen +14 (Has heightened Senses Type 1), Spot +14 (has Heightened Senses Type 1 and Darkvision)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kalanyr said:
"Probably trouble upstairs. You might even get to use your toys. "

Thomas nods to Lugh, and sets down the light gun. It wouldn't be hard to start his game again if he got opportunity. He picks up his briefcase and starts to follow.

"Anything you can tell me about this... 'trouble'?" he asks.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien shrugs to himself. . . here they go again. He waits a few moments before following his quieter comrades upstairs.

[hide +4, move silently +4]

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya looks worried about the rain, and bites his lip. "Well, I could put up a barrier or something, but it wouldn't..." He trails off as his voice is lost in the roar of the crowd. Turning, he sees his friends heading in a different direction, and sprints that way, bringing up the rear.

Zack2216

First Post
You are each able to slip away from the cowd easily, everyone more concerned with the party at hand. However, without any familiarity of the compound, it will take you some time to find the stairs or elevator. Which are you looking for, or is there no preference?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword girl.

OOC:
I prefer stairs, elevators tend to fall from the higest point. Fighting gravity is not Usagi's style. And she could find staris rather quickly ... compared to less speedy people. ;)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien will look for stairs, prefering his own locomotion to a machine's. And besides, he can watch Usagi from behind as she climbs the stairs. :D

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
hafrogman said:
Damien will look for stairs, prefering his own locomotion to a machine's. And besides, he can watch Usagi from behind as she climbs the stairs. :D

OOC:
Awesome ! I envy him. :p ;)

IC:
While Damien were getting dissapointed with the sight of Usagi's dissapearing heels, for she were already climbing the stairs as fast as most people run, he overheard her chucklig. When he get there he saw her standing near the window, wich were displaying sight of very heavy rain outside. She glanced over her shoulder, her bokken grasped firmly, before she nodded to Damien and runned up. Is she never tired from runnig up the stairs ?! Och, and there was visible King Kong impostor, climbing patiently outside the buildig. Looking now more like half drowned cat.
J.K.-kun You will catch flu.
She thought to herself, while closing to the top of the stairs. Where she slowed down, and stretched her senses while trying to remain hidden.

OOC:
Hide +7, Move Silently +7, Spot +2, Listen +5.

Remove ads