Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You guys were somewhat out of your league, but I tried to keep the difficulty to something you could handle. After all, this was a dying god. Thanks for the props, HolyMan.

That ends Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 is coming up next and will likely be a city adventure. I'm happy to take any feedback. Is this game enjoyable and worth your time so far? What would you like to see next?

Everyone receives 500XP. You also get an additional 100 XP for post frequency and RPing.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Woo-Hoo LvL 2 :p

I am all for the game ecspecially trying to keep the realism. I have some future spells I will try to explain away like the shocking grasp (now 2d6)

Oh and I already leveled up the Professor just need to know how we are handling HP and he will be finished.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

HM

Voda Vosa

First Post
So good so far, I can't really give an insightful feedback since I've been here for too little. But I like what I've seen so far. So, little big Krindorf has 600 xp? That is nice.

ethandrew

First Post
I like it thus far. The influx of new players should be interesting, but it's as it should be, seeing as we're a large caravan with a potential corral of players.

Level 2. I'll post an updated Francis shortly, and like HM, need to know how we're handling HP.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm quite pleased as well (the level-up is nice, too). I am quite intrigued by the Varath conundrum.

And I just updated Duncan to level 2. The only thing he is missing now is the HP, to be solved once we know how you want to handle it, DT.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Honor system. Roll your Hit Points at home. Characters that typically roll d4 for hit points get to reroll 1s, those that depend on d12 reroll 1s, 2s, and 3s. Everyone else reroll 1s and 2s.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
GlassEye played an alternate in one of my bigger adventures. He was a wood collecting camp follower until a player quit and left an opening. He RPed his camp role when the party was resting in camp and everything...

We should have had someone be a unequipped torch bearer for real fun.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
So... Boriic has 900XP and has to wait for leveling up, eh?

Can I start a friendly scuffle of brawling to earn some cheap XP to level-up with everyone else? {Borric looks around for that runt Krindorf} :p

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah you should better avoid picking one with the big northern guy, I've seen him chop wood with the teeth! said one of the travellers to Boric, but it was too late.

Remove ads