Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Then are we voting for the tavern brawl then?? If it could net each of you 400XP then you both could lvl up. I'm think that the Professor will do one of those sit back and watch moves and if anyone gets close he hits them over the head with a bottle.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well unless there is a RP bonus of 100XP, a 1 v 1 fight between 2 1st level characters is EL1 and worth 300XP. One fight ain't going to do it for both, but if Krindorf had written a decent background he could have earned the 300 bonus XP that Borric did. Maybe it is not too late. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I wasn't criticizing. ;) But, you didn't get the bonus 300XP that I did. Maybe it was the recent history or something. Anyway that's between you and DT, not my concern. :p

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
So I just got 600 XP, was there any other XP gains Richard got that I do not know about or is that it, in which case i need to get 400 XP in that barfight too.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
* Bump * I was waiting on Francis to respond before I post again.

Oh and Gandolf, I am surprised Deuce did not answer, but your character should probably be the same level as the other original players. I think he started at the same time.

Remove ads