Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry I was late on responding. I just got my computer up after it was down for a couple days, too. Gandalf, Richard did get some XP before. He wasn't being updated it seems, but he had 675 XP before the last adventure with Spider God and should now be 2nd level. Please repost Richard's stats and add the XP accordingly.

Theroc, I would be happy to have Alwyn back. Why don't we say you left the caravan and trailed your companions to the bar.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
In case you all have not seen the thread I am at school (not presently) and am not on very often, If I post anything, it will be sporadic and one sentence things (except for this)

GM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In case you all have not seen the thread I am at school (not presently) and am not on very often, If I post anything, it will be sporadic and one sentence things (except for this)

GM

I don't know it looks like one sentence to me. :p But then again my punctuation sucks also. (except for this)

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Letting you know I am still around DT, although the Professor is probably lost in thought again.

Also it says we are still in Chapter 3: The Dreaming is that correct? Are we still dreaming?

HM

Theroc

First Post
Letting you know I am still around DT, although the Professor is probably lost in thought again.

Also it says we are still in Chapter 3: The Dreaming is that correct? Are we still dreaming?

HM

Don't think so, but I think Alwyn could use Kye's help to get rid of this possessing spirit. Though, dunno if the Fist of the Vigilant One can cross planes to help out. :p (Joking, I know Kye's in a different game.)

So, my character is possessed by a drunk gambler.

Remove ads