• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry DT but I need to drop some things as RL is kicking up into high gear for some reason, and wish to DM more anyway.

Good luck in the game

HM

_

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
No problem. Real life has slowed down for me. I didn't win the election last night, but on the plus side I have free time again. I will update tomorrow night.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry DT, I have to bow out of this game. I will be getting busy over the next month and I need to trim back the number of games I am in. The pace of this game even after you returned isn't enough for me to keep this one. Thanks for the opportunity though. :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, I want to do another headcount, then discuss whether to continue. The only person posting right now is Voda Vosa, and I'd like to have at least 3 players active before moving on.

I plan to wrap up this part of the storyline and move onto another one since this one died out as I got busy around election time.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Concerning headcount, I'm afraid I'm going to pull out of this game, DT. Sorry.

I no longer really know how to play Duncan and have lost the drive for this character. Again, sorry.

Good luck in your other games, and I hope to play with you again.

Remove ads