Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Fenris

Adventurer
Deuce Traveler said:
Fenris:

I like him the more I look over him. Fix the XXXXs if you decide to keep him and put him in the rogue's gallery:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=162272

HPs are max at first level, 3/4s of max each additional level.

XP should be 1,500 to start.

Keep in mind that this chapter and the next will mostly take place in dungeons, buildings, etc. Chapters 4, 5, and 6 will be more outdoorish, which means that you will have a good opportunity to really take advantage of your horsed archery.

Fixed and posted. No worries about using mounted archery. The feats support his background, whether or not he gets to use them. Heck I need a horse first :)

I will read over the IC thread to get a feel for the group and flow. Let me know when you want to bring in Dartis.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Fenris said:
Fixed and posted. No worries about using mounted archery. The feats support his background, whether or not he gets to use them. Heck I need a horse first :)

I will read over the IC thread to get a feel for the group and flow. Let me know when you want to bring in Dartis.

Sounds good. Unless something goes wrong, I think we'll end this portion of chapter 2 by next week, and then we'll start the second portion of the chapter the day after. I'll introduce you in between the two.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Is that all? That's nothing to worry about then. Silas the Berzerking Abjurer doesn't even break a sweat until the odds reach 90 to 1. :D

Remove ads