• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Fenris

Adventurer
Hey DT,

Looks like my time will be coming soon. A few last thoughts for you that popped to mind over the last few days. I realized that with Dartis being the last remaining Kalnian, that actually makes him the new Baron Kalnian, not that he has a barony left :) But the title would be his by rights but, for his character and to prevent a clash the the Baron of Faircreek, he will still view his place as a soldier for Dorinthia. Which was part of why I hadn't given him a light blue cloak yet. But if that presents a problem, let me know.

Fenris

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Fenris said:
Hey DT,

Looks like my time will be coming soon. A few last thoughts for you that popped to mind over the last few days. I realized that with Dartis being the last remaining Kalnian, that actually makes him the new Baron Kalnian, not that he has a barony left :) But the title would be his by rights but, for his character and to prevent a clash the the Baron of Faircreek, he will still view his place as a soldier for Dorinthia. Which was part of why I hadn't given him a light blue cloak yet. But if that presents a problem, let me know.

Fenris

The title would be his, which may or may not cause for some interesting role-playing situations, especially with the royal family that the refugees are following (technically you are equal to Baron Dorin). Have fun with it. The PCs and NPCs will react to you depending on how you will deal with this discovery. Oh, and I just introduced your character...

Ferrix

Explorer
OOC: You'll have two days of rest, and also some equipment will be provided freely for you to take, using the Rix logic that has me beat. I'll update the rest in a few hours, but I have work now.

He is a genius technically, figure I might as well play that to the best. A greedy one as well.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
He is a genius technically, figure I might as well play that to the best. A greedy one as well.

Ferrix
[sblock]
True enough. Now that you're around I'll try to finish my homework and then write up what you found in that bag. Give me 30-45 minutes.
[/sblock]

I'll still wait for starting the group back onto the road until tomorrow, to leave time for others to finish last minute actions and preparations.

Last edited:

Remove ads